Sign in to follow this  
@ Caisy

Issue when creating a public game.

So currently we face this issue when creating a public game, most people that join the game are not suited for that difficulty. They expect to be carried through instead of playing and experience the tiers of difficulties themself.

So when you're trying to team up with people on the same difficulty as you, but lower geared people join... Well it says itself. In my opinion it takes away the community gets to progress together and beat the chaos levels together. 
I remember when we had iPwr restriction that plays who created the game could decide, so you could easier find people on the same level as you and progress with them. But if you felt like carrying/help people you could also just do that.

I personally do not make public games anymore due to that issue. 

also if 2 buddies join then you can't kick them due to needing a majority vote. gg

Yea we kind of need some kind of solution to this as most people in campaign or barely in chaos one joining higher tier. Their excuse now is higher chaos gives better experience so they prefer to play higher chaos than climbing the tier. Those in C7 wouldn't mind carrying but some people who actually want to play with people in similar chaos level won't be able to do it and often fails due to the multiplayer scaling as there is no significant help from leachers.