Sign in to follow this  
Craftboyworld

Price of items

Lately, I have been interested on getting my hands on some armguards. The only problem is that they are no longer really being sold on the market these days. Because of that, I dont really know the ideal price for the cheapest armguards. So my questions are what are the cheapest armguards are what is the price of those armguards.

It has been so long since one has been auctioned I am not sure anyone could give you a sensible cuurent price.

The cheapest of the armguards would be the Pollution series (Armguards of Deforestation, Radiation, Toxic Waste, Smog and Hate)

the most expensive would be the Toxic Empire Season (Earth, Fire, Poison, Lightning and Love).

A year or two ago one of the Pollution Seriece might sell for 150-300 cube value (but back then capping armors were 20 cubes and Cursed Brownies were 3 cubes each) and the Loves, Lightning, Poison, Fire and Earths might cost you 1000, 1250,1500,2000 and 3,000.

I think I was playing for around 3000 before I started eyeing up armguards so I admire your intentions

@mkjo quote:

It has been so long since one has been auctioned I am not sure anyone could give you a sensible cuurent price.

The cheapest of the armguards would be the Pollution series (Armguards of Deforestation, Radiation, Toxic Waste, Smog and Hate)

the most expensive would be the Toxic Empire Season (Earth, Fire, Poison, Lightning and Love).

A year or two ago one of the Pollution Seriece might sell for 150-300 cube value (but back then capping armors were 20 cubes and Cursed Brownies were 3 cubes each) and the Loves, Lightning, Poison, Fire and Earths might cost you 1000, 1250,1500,2000 and 3,000.

I think I was playing for around 3000 before I started eyeing up armguards so I admire your intentions

That sounds. . . expensive. I guess I will just wait for the next event that will provide armguards. Thanks for responding!

@Craftboyworld quote:

@mkjo quote:

That sounds. . . expensive. I guess I will just wait for the next event that will provide armguards. Thanks for responding!

Sorry, I could and should have been more expansive in my answer

There are also other armguards, I thought you were only referring to the old old ones.

There are Dragons of the North - very glowy cool ice white with a dragon head - cost maybe 35-50 cubes

Vile Lords Clutch - Glow Purple - lots of these were given out so value can be lower -  consider startiung with these(?) value 25-45 cubes

Look in the Trading thread for pictures of all event items

I am failing to see where this post is limited to event armguards. You can find wrist slot pieces with good stats for *free*!   ... or maybe a coal or two if you want really nice stats. 

Otherwise if you only want event armguards, then mkjo and mambo are already on top of it. 

Well I have one of very few Arm Guards of Fire still lingering around. Not sure if I'd want to trade it off as it's priceless tbh. Plus I just got back to this game from a 5 year hiatus and I have no idea what any of the market value for things are anymore.