Sign in to follow this  
HugoTheBoss

[WTA] Embermount Ult++ Weps Collection

Hello Defenders,

I would like to Auction my collection of Embermoun Weps.

Accepting -- Diamonds(Diamonds must not be upgraded) 5 / 10 / 15, Events [ New / Old ]

Coal Cubes (6:1)

Item Check by Plane

• #1 - http://i.imgur.com/Fw8TmL8.png
    CO: talantmajr 1cv

• #2 - http://i.imgur.com/dgKYwV1.png
    CO: talantmajr 6cv

• #3 - http://i.imgur.com/jIIS4nG.png
    CO: UncrownedData 5cv

• #4 - http://i.imgur.com/ggtyM0S.png
    CO: UncrownedData 5cv

• #5 - http://i.imgur.com/hbGj6q6.png
    CO: talantmajr 1cv

Lets bump :)

PS. Auction will be end 10.06.2017

Wow, these are pretty nice; i bet they'll all sell well.

I'll go ahead and give you a nice kick-off-point and start you out with 2Cv on #2, and 1 Cv (each) on everything else, please.

And good luck~

Any possible chance of getting to know which account these were farmed on? Alt account with these kind of Ember drops comes off as highly suspicious, as I've played this map a significant bit now and these kinds of drops are a far fetched and too good to be true.
Not accusing you of anything, but would just like to see the account they were farmed on.

@Black Mamba quote:

Any possible chance of getting to know which account these were farmed on? Alt account with these kind of Ember drops comes off as highly suspicious, as I've played this map a significant bit now and these kinds of drops are a far fetched and too good to be true.
Not accusing you of anything, but would just like to see the account they were farmed on.

Is that much important at the moment at this post? If u have any others questions just ask me via [[148014,users]] when i'm Online. I try to do everything and best, as i can. If there is something suspicious here, it's just that nobody bumping my auction :)

It is important becasue people should know where their gear is coming from. 
I've had situations where I brought stuff, and later the sellers were game/VAC banned from DD.
So yes, I'd say it is a concern for me as a potential buyer.
Therefore I only have one question, can you [in private if you like] share the details of the account these were farmed on. If not, then that's fine by me. :-)

I'm also curious of this.  I have not farmed ember to really have a comparison as mambo does, but this information would indeed be beneficial as a buyer.  You will likely earn more cv from these if you can validate the account or convince others of the legitimacy of these

@mkjo quote:

Wot no big reveal on the farming account?

Weird that he wont show the steam account that he farmed on seems like something he is hiding otherwise he wouldn't try to get out of it and hide the account

You guys are that lazy to send me an PM via [[148014,users]] or just don't read properly my last one post? I don't hide anything, I wrote everything in my last post about who is the farmer of these items;)

Again you're missing the point. Its not about builds, there are plenty of good enough builds out there.
Its about the account on which you farmed them, the account which you are not disclosing for reasons known only to you! Either way, since you won't be disclosing the account where you farmed these, I'll stop bothering you! Have a good day! :-)

It's that hard to ask via steam PM?

I do not want to think that you are crazy but "mkjo" asked and got his answer. Apparently you can not talk to people. You have to work on it and not pour out your grievances in the forum;)

@Black Mamba quote:

Again you're missing the point. Its not about builds, there are plenty of good enough builds out there.
Its about the account on which you farmed them, the account which you are not disclosing for reasons known only to you! Either way, since you won't be disclosing the account where you farmed these, I'll stop bothering you! Have a good day! :-)

it is equally easy ( I'd argue much easier) to post it publicly so everyone questioning it could be set at ease. The fact that you don't want to publicly disclose it is also suspicious. Just trying to clarify why we prefer a public disclosure instead.  

Let's set aside the "how much trouble for who " factor and just look at the act alone. I think most people would feel better buying these with a public disclosure anyway. I see no reason to hide the original account at all.  The fact that you are still avoiding it is only making it worse for some.   

Can i just throw something out here. I feel that the disclosure of a public account is a very smart idea for you to do in future auctions. Though i feel that this time it may be a bit too late. It seems fairly fishy that you are not willing to give basic buyer information to people. If you were able to supply that information then there is a high chance that there would have been higher bids on the items you are auctioning. For example i have been looking for a ember sword to put on display in my tavern. When you first put this up i was planning on bidding on that sword. But after looking into it and seeing this happen many times before i did not want to risk it as i have lots of time to get a sword of embers. 

Hope that you listen to everyone and if not now reveal the account items are farmed on for any future auctions that you make. 

Have a good day/night and i hope that you stick around and reveal your other account as it can only help you. There is nothing you can lose by revealing your other account unless you are in-fact not getting things in legit ways. 

Atherial

@Atherial quote:

Can i just throw something out here. I feel that the disclosure of a public account is a very smart idea for you to do in future auctions. Though i feel that this time it may be a bit too late. It seems fairly fishy that you are not willing to give basic buyer information to people. If you were able to supply that information then there is a high chance that there would have been higher bids on the items you are auctioning. For example i have been looking for a ember sword to put on display in my tavern. When you first put this up i was planning on bidding on that sword. But after looking into it and seeing this happen many times before i did not want to risk it as i have lots of time to get a sword of embers. 

Hope that you listen to everyone and if not now reveal the account items are farmed on for any future auctions that you make. 

Have a good day/night and i hope that you stick around and reveal your other account as it can only help you. There is nothing you can lose by revealing your other account unless you are in-fact not getting things in legit ways. 

Atherial

Thanks for the advice. Next time I will do the auction and maybe I will because I have some obsolete items in the main account, I will write that they are from MaximumHater :)