Sign in to follow this  
@ Caisy

Warning if gear you're deleting has shards.

So it have happen to me a couple of times. I delete a gear piece and then realise the moment i press okay to deleting it, i remember i had shards on it.

I would very much like if there could be implemented a warning system or a system that removes shards from your gear and putting them into your bags when deleting a gear piece.

Just like when you're deleting a hero that has gear on it. It removes the gear and place it inside your bag.

Yes! really annoying when shards disappears, just happened to me. 

Getting them in the inv if you sell  items with shards sounds more then fair to me. 

I have reported this before, with no response.

It is very annoying that it even sells locked shards, it should just simply un-equip the shard from the item.

(Why do I have 502 posts? this is my first unless I post in my sleep o-o )

I agree!

I've sold alot of "range", "rate", "heavy-canonball", and so on shards. Not on purpose doe, i just sold some items, and forgot they where on them. 

@Zanapu quote:

(Why do I have 502 posts? this is my first unless I post in my sleep o-o )

Their whole forum database went down the drain at one point and to keep active members happy they set all the current users to 500 at default.

I think we do have a warning about equipped shards now - which is initially disconcerting if an item has a special "fixed" shard which can't be removed.

I could do without getting the warning on purple items... or indeed anything which was low level, even if it was legendary or mythical!