So I found that there's really no point in me hoarding up so many eggs so I'm planning to trade them away for items.

I'm looking to mainly trade, not sell for cubes/coal/mana, though if I can't seem to get anything else with my remaining eggs I may consider selling it.

I'm trying to trade these eggs for weapons/armor sets (tower mainly), not individual pieces, as I'm hoping to regear all my heroes.

Currently I'm on right now hosting a game so you can stop by if you want, but if you don't see my game or I'm AFK just add me on steam or post here and I'll try to get to you ASAP.

Value of Egg= 1cv         Current Egg Count: 88 53  16  All gone!

UPDATE: Still looking for two tower pristine gloves(huntress and mage), dps set(not pristine) for both my barb and monk(maybe), upgrades for my Jester set(Pristine), dps pet/weapon(range pref.) for monk, and lastly if I still have eggs left accessories.

Are these the eggs to unlock the costume? Also, are you looking for sup or ult/+/++ tower gear? Any requirements for weapons? 

Yes they're the eggs to unlock for the costume. TBH I don't know the market at all so if the amount of eggs I have can get me that type of gear then sure, but I'm mainly trying to regear all my characters (which is about 5-7). So if the amount of eggs i have can only get trans armor for all my characters then thats fine too.

heres my opinion on the current market:

Trans = free

Sup = 3-6 coal for a decent tower piece

Ult can vary from 2 cv up to 10 or higher cv

Weapons also vary. A typical ult tower weapon would probably value around 1-5 cv depending on stats. This could change if it's a rare core drop or sought after weapon model. 

Pets, varies yet again.. a decent ToT would only run 1-3 coal in my experience. If you just want a pet like a fish in a bowl that sits around 500 stats, that would probably be free. Same goes for kobolds/skeles but depending on a few things these may go up to a few coal I guess. 

That's my two cents.  I am VERY interested in some of the eggs so I will see what I can throw together when I am free in the next couple hours. 

what characters are you in need of gear for?  Do you need particular stat priorities or certain armor types?  

Currently I still need a tower set for my mage, two tower pristine gloves, and a dps set(not pristine) for both my barb and monk(maybe). Other than that, just improvements to the current gear I have.