Sign in to follow this  
DrBoardGame

Can the community get loot tables?

Im sure its been mentioned, but i would really like to have some loot tables. Im farming tiers i can handle decently, but dont know what to expect really.

Things like what are stat ranges on gear drops for each Tier

What shards drop at each Tier

Maybe drop percentages, rounded to a whole number for convenience (common to Legendary, and shards)

(Information this particular doesn't need to be in the game, though the stat range thing i think should be included in the tier info in-game. but the page should be somewhere on the site or a link to a wiki.)

P.S. the site needs some updates, still has the upgrade loot wheel etc on info pages. (when you can get to it)

http://dd2tools.com/shards/#0    -   Best community resource for shards

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XxXQo-SFDOfrUQ1nq37nHItTcIEDRn80M23xWS0mfM8/edit#gid=1940127216   

- Best for rough stat ranges (only variances now due to the latest patch). Still gives you a good idea of what to expect :)

Eventually Trendy will integrate some of this information into the game in some way, not in it's entirety since players should discover things about games through experiences. But certain systems need to be explained better to new players, that is 100% true :)

That table is awesome- thanks everyone who contributed! I guess my question is still how do I break into C5. I think I have max C4 gear fully upgraded on 4 characters (per the numbers on that chart),  but I can't pass C5 first wave. I didn't consider myself a noob, but I can't get a good build- maybe I am a noob.  tried flame throwers with frosties, PDTs and cannonballs and snaking sands, and a bunch of other combos. I'm using a dps monk with 88k health who still gets taken down hard by assassins. Any thoughts or tips would be greatly appreciated. I played all weekend and got nowhere... not getting any better gear on C4 either... ughhh.... I'm going back to breath of wild for a while.