Incredibly bad connection issues! please help!!

I used to play this game for hours on end, enjoying every last second but I took a bit of a break from it, but now whenever I try to get back into this game, I run into nothing but connection errors, and the occasional game. After the game however, I cant continue OR go back to the lobby, because I'm stuck there for a good 5 - 10 minutes waiting for the game to let me go back to the main menu. I know for a fact this isn't my computer, as I just got a new 1060 GPU, and still got a good processor, and I've never had connection issues like this with any other games, including games like Garry's mod or payday 2. I hope someone reads this and can help solve this problem!

It's the servers, they like to lag for an hour or so for no real reason. It's not you, I'm having issues too.

that's bizarre, It seems everyone else I play with is able to connect within a minute, not even. I hope they update them and fix this issue soon

I'm having the same issues.  Have been all weekend.  I either can't connect and get to the town or tavern or I get in and play part of a round and it crashes.

Same here. Disconnecting almost each played game.

Happens when the game starts, ends and logging into the tavern/city.

@kdeut1 quote:

you are not alone :D

i cant even go to the tavern.

Yes, the same for me.

Trendy, not again, plz! I thought it would stay in the past.

Unplayable for now. In my day off. Superb.

@Vexen77 quote:

I used to play this game for hours on end, enjoying every last second but I took a bit of a break from it, but now whenever I try to get back into this game, I run into nothing but connection errors, and the occasional game. After the game however, I cant continue OR go back to the lobby, because I'm stuck there for a good 5 - 10 minutes waiting for the game to let me go back to the main menu. I know for a fact this isn't my computer, as I just got a new 1060 GPU, and still got a good processor, and I've never had connection issues like this with any other games, including games like Garry's mod or payday 2. I hope someone reads this and can help solve this problem!

@Vexen77 quote:

@[UMF] Filthylopez quote:

@MaJean quote:

Aaaaand Asia´s gone! Trendy is someone hacking your game?

I got kicked off but was able to re connect fine a few minutes later. Still playing now :)

Cool I´ll give it a go again:)