Big thanks to Middo for running us

and, although I am not a parkour fan, to the map designer, Otter, as I thought it looked cool

thanks for the run middo \o/ i really dont know if its positive or negative my mate tilted out of his live after this one (funny tough, hehe!)

nice map design. Adept.png

Man, this was easily one of the best events ever made. Right up there with Dragon of The North and Halloween Invasion!
Way too much fun! 

Although I didn't complete it, it was a nice map.

I'm a little confused by the reward though.  A super tiny, ranged sword?  Maybe I'm just being thick but how are people planning to use it?  Is it just a stat stick for a DPS Jester?

@russman quote:

I'm a little confused by the reward though.  A super tiny, ranged sword?  Maybe I'm just being thick but how are people planning to use it?  Is it just a stat stick for a DPS Jester?

From my testing it works best on DPS Squire and Countess. It was doing more DPS than my existing Dynast(~119k) on the Squire. About 1-1.5m more DPS, give or take, sounds crazy but yeah, pretty nice. Also accurate on both chars compared to Barb.
As for its more practial purpose, I think its best suited for Tank Squires or DPS Jesters. I like that the block is over 100%.
I had a feeling it would be a sword, but didn't expect it to be a ranged one -- was hoping for a usable Backstabber, maybe next time! :P
Although This reminded of the console Event Item but it was a staff, but same size very tiny; looked as if the apprentice is firing projectiles from his palm! :D

@russman quote:

Although I didn't complete it, it was a nice map.

As Mambo mentioned, squire with blood rage is pretty strong.  I actually had to reduce damage from the original design once we tested on the squire.  :)

More of a unique item than anything but if people want a ranged squire or a tanker, it should work.

@Black Mamba quote:
  1. Join the group chat in this group -- http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PcCommunityEventsGroup
  2. Then download the map(link is in OP) by clicking "SUBSCRIBE" and test it out in OPEN MODE once whether it works for you or not.
  3. Then restart the game and go into OPEN MODE(but don't load into any map/lobby) and join the group chat from the above posted group.
  4. Once in the group chat, wait for a host to call you up if they have a spot free. Hosts can be identified by a silver or golden star besides their name in the members list in the group chat left side.
  5. Then you will be ready to do the event.

Uh, I think I lost the event yesterday because I didn't read this thread. Hope there is still time to participate =)

Poop, ended up being really busy during most of the time that the event was going on, and couldn't get a chance to sit down and try the event =( → Is there any chance that there might be a very small group who is in the same boat as me, that might be able to try it out still? (I understand completely if that is not possible, of course!)

There was a comment, that you may be able to make it up with a host if you let them know ahead of time.  You may be able to get into a run.  I suggest trying to contact an event host.  If that doesn't work, maybe a host could post here with advice.  Best of luck.  It was a super fun map.