nooo don't roll back patch.

Too late.

And it is more challenging for people already geared. But the game is unplayable for people who haven't spent a crazy amount of hours on this update without those overly broken auras, sadly.

I dont get you.. ranged towers had no problems. You always had (and still have) the chance to use them and to challange yourself.

But for others (like me) I prefer auras and a few ranged towers to support them. Not fixing a HUGE bug that affects a lot of players makes the game unplayable  rather than challenging.

@wotz_ XIII quote:

I dont get you.. ranged towers had no problem. You always had (and still have) the chance to use them and to challange yourself.

But for others (like me) I prefer auras and a few ranged towers to support them. Not fixing a HUGE bug that affects a lot of players makes the game unplayable  rather than challenging.

Ranged towers are underwhelming most of the time let's face it.

@Sombrero quote:

@wotz_ XIII quote:

I dont get you.. ranged towers had no problem. You always had (and still have) the chance to use them and to challange yourself.

Ranged towers are underwhelming most of the time let's face it.

Well.. I'd rather say using only 1 type of tower (only ranged,only aura, etc) makes the game boring. It's like a sandbox game, the more towers you use the more interesting it becomes.

@wotz_ XIII quote:

I dont get you.. ranged towers had no problems

i mean until you try and use them to clear maps with geodes or kobolts :P

hard counters need to go away.   strategy is not "use a different hero", it's "build intelligently to maximize your outputs"

you have a happier playerbase when there's 28 different ways you can play to beat the level over you get to choose from 3 methods.  oh then we'll just rotate 4 maps so you get bored even faster...

Optimizing maps or using range shards so single towers can cover multiple lanes is what we should be trying to do. Not oh here is x mob so I can't use x hero period.  Countering entire game play mechanics is ridiculous, and poor game design. And this isn't even including assassins and countering player interaction. If you have assassins you literally cannot try to do anything else until they are taken care of. 

Anyway back to my original point. Hard Counters are ridiculous. It should be more about good placements and defense combinations. 

@ram1024 quote:

hard counters need to go away.   strategy is not "use a different hero", it's "build intelligently to maximize your outputs"

you have a happier playerbase when there's 28 different ways you can play to beat the level over you get to choose from 3 methods.  oh then we'll just rotate 4 maps so you get bored even faster...

yes to this.

@Jojozityjo quote:

@ram1024 quote:

yes to this.

Double yes :)