Some ground defenses are now single target. [Fixed after last update]

Enjoy guys^^

tested, the bold ones are the defenses not working.

• fissures -single target - fixed
  • oil geysers - work
  • flame auras - single target - fixed
  • traps - work
  • proton beam is hitting Zero targets - fixed
  • water geyser - works
  • dryad blobs - work

If i had to guess, its just Fissures and Auras as they are "aura based damage" that are not working as intended. I guess Proton beam is somehow connected to that.

[[4370,users]] just letting you see this buddy so you can pass it on to the overlords :)

yah i was wondering why my defense were getting raped, so this is what's killing it..

well wtf else can i say? one patch worse than another, GG trendy

test:

noun
the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anythingis determined; a means of trial.
the trial of the quality of something:
to put to the test.
a particular process or method for trying or assessing.

@iamisom quote:

Thanks for the reports! We're looking into it.

i think its just aura based dmg + proton beams thats the problem. I messed up some of my initial tests, but i could still be wrong.. changing nappies + testing doesn't mix well^^

@Zimmermann quote:

@iamisom quote:

Thanks for the reports! We're looking into it.

i think its just aura based dmg + proton beams thats the problem. I messed up some of my initial tests, but i could still be wrong.. changing nappies + testing doesn't mix well^^

It's just that auras are a big part of C6 and C7, which renders them useless right now. Let's see how fast that'll be fixed.

@CoRiOn quote:

test:

noun
the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anythingis determined; a means of trial.
the trial of the quality of something:
to put to the test.
a particular process or method for trying or assessing.

Kinda disrespectful but true. Please fix.

Well they reverted the patch entirely so problem "fixed" lol.

That was a very short patch for sure xD

This is now fixed. If you're on Steam, restart your Steam client. If you're on PS4 and you've already downloaded the update, you'll need to delete and reinstall the game. If you're on PS4 and you haven't downloaded the update, you should be fine. We've reverted the Sell All fix -- this will now come next week.

@iamisom quote:

This is now fixed. If you're on Steam, restart your Steam client. If you're on PS4 and you've already downloaded the update, you'll need to delete and reinstall the game. If you're on PS4 and you haven't downloaded the update, you should be fine. We've reverted the Sell All fix -- this will now come next week.

REINSTALL? That's like 10GB!

EDIT: 14GB..

@iamisom quote:

The latest patch cause a bug for me at least. Error in the files I can't start the game, here is a screenshot of the error message (and yes I did the very latest fresh new update from a few minutes ago).

Link screenshot

@Sombrero quote:

@iamisom quote:

The latest patch cause a bug for me at least. Error in the files I can't start the game, here is a screenshot of the error message (and yes I did the very latest fresh new update from a few minutes ago).

Link screenshot

Try verifying your cache on Steam, and then completely restart your computer. That message normally occurs when you're not up-to-date, so it sounds like maybe something didn't fully download from Steam. Let me know if you're still seeing this error message after following the above steps.

@iamisom quote:

@Sombrero quote:

@iamisom quote:

Link screenshot

Try verifying your cache on Steam, and then completely restart your computer. That message normally occurs when you're not up-to-date, so it sounds like maybe something didn't fully download from Steam. Let me know if you're still seeing this error message after following the above steps.

Sorry it works now, for some reason I got two updates in a row instead of one. The second made it work.

I was looking forward to playing. Guess I'll wait for the next patch now. How does fixing loot affect Auras??? People are inserting code into these patches that the dev leads aren't aware of.

@mecra quote:

I was looking forward to playing. Guess I'll wait for the next patch now. How does fixing loot affect Auras??? People are inserting code into these patches that the dev leads aren't aware of.

welcome to the world of any video game :P

I played World of warcraft for years, and things always went wrong in every patch release. Anyway the Auras are fixed.

I've donned my Zimmermann Emoji_Monk.png power and edited the thread title so everyone knows this issue is fixed now.