Sign in to follow this  
oliwaltony

ps4 towers's trophies

Alright, this is a ps4 issue, I know we have a ps4 section of the forum, but since it is wildly ignored by the devs, I'm posting this here. I was one of the ps4 player who already had done all the achievement required to unlock the first batch of trophies. The thing is, they weren't retroactive. You had to trigger them. So would easily trigger by doing a part of the so call achievement so the game realise that you done it, some were harder to trigger, aka had to do the whole achievement all over again (lvling 4 morecharacters to 50 when I already lvled more than 30 characters to that level since I started playing). The thing is, some trophies are untriggerable. I tried many ways, but the flamethrower trophy, the electric aur trophy, and the canonball tropht wont trigger, even tough I made the achievements on them. I tried doing it all over again, it wont trigger either. The trophy states 5,000,000 dammage with the flamethrower, wich is easily done by a single flamethrower in C1, but the trophy wont trigger. Same happen with canonballs and LSA. It is kinda disapointing that the players who started playing the game before the trophies came out are disavantaged about the trophies. I hope something will come to patch this.

@oliwaltony quote:

Alright, this is a ps4 issue, I know we have a ps4 section of the forum, but since it is wildly ignored by the devs, I'm posting this here. I was one of the ps4 player who already had done all the achievement required to unlock the first batch of trophies. The thing is, they weren't retroactive. You had to trigger them. So would easily trigger by doing a part of the so call achievement so the game realise that you done it, some were harder to trigger, aka had to do the whole achievement all over again (lvling 4 morecharacters to 50 when I already lvled more than 30 characters to that level since I started playing). The thing is, some trophies are untriggerable. I tried many ways, but the flamethrower trophy, the electric aur trophy, and the canonball tropht wont trigger, even tough I made the achievements on them. I tried doing it all over again, it wont trigger either. The trophy states 5,000,000 dammage with the flamethrower, wich is easily done by a single flamethrower in C1, but the trophy wont trigger. Same happen with canonballs and LSA. It is kinda disapointing that the players who started playing the game before the trophies came out are disavantaged about the trophies. I hope something will come to patch this.

I did them all by choosing a campaign map, see if that helps

Lazy implementation here. Not going to rag on the trophies themselves since apparently more are coming. But...
  1. being mostly non-retroactive, 
  2. causing tons of issues trying to get to pop
  3. having to deal 5 mil damage with lightning towers (which got replaced by flame towers) really puts the cherry on top. At least reword the text to say LSA's since every other trophy is for a specific tower. That is, If LSA's even count for the trophy.