Those dang 'Victory' Animations >.<

Ever notice that a lot of the time, these victory animations force your character to stand still, often rubber-banding you 2 seconds backwards? It's incredibly rough and jarring, doesn't feel smooth at all, not to mention sometimes killing me if I am jumping as the 'victory' message appears.
This is only for a portion of the maps I've found though. When this doesn't occur - it feels really fluid and I can run for the chests before they spawn without stopping. 

So my question: is this a bug for certain maps, or was it intended to be an animation that stops our characters momentarily?
A quality of life issue with the game is all, thought I'd raise it since I haven't seen anything on it since that patch was implemented :)

I haven't had that issue; however, I am not a fan of how large the victory sign is at the end.  I find that it takes up so much of the screen, thereby making it difficult to navigate your way to the chest at the end of a the game.  No big deal though, it's probably just me that feels that way. 

I haven't had the rubber banding, but I do get the stop movement quite often. You can cancel it by pressing R or Q. Still very annoying..

Sometimes my character's victory animation stops me in my tracks, other times it doesn't. It really feels like it's bugged as there's no advantage of being stopped to do a fist pump. Also, could do without the victory animation icon and music. It's hard to look at loot with a "Victory" sign in your way and having music play when I have music volume set to 0 is kind of annoying.

@Sn/+/per quote:

Sometimes my character's victory animation stops me in my tracks, other times it doesn't. It really feels like it's bugged as there's no advantage of being stopped to do a fist pump. Also, could do without the victory animation icon and music. It's hard to look at loot with a Victory sign in your way and having music play when I have music volume set to 0 is kind of annoying.

Yup that icon is mostly annoying, a toggle to turn it off would be nice.

@Chaos_Martin quote:

Victory animation? All I get is them raising there hand in the air.......is that it? 

Yeah but more often than not it will lock you into position, even if you are in mid air or what have you. Like I said, it seems map-specific. Pretty minor but very annoying nonetheless :P

Also the victory music cuts out more often than not. These two bugs need to be sorted one day (we all know it takes time haha).
Also that 'Victory' message needs a 50% size nerf plez Emoji_Squire.png

@[UMF] Filthylopez quote:

Also the victory music cuts out more often than not. These two bugs need to be sorted one day (we all know it takes time haha).
Also that 'Victory' message needs a 50% size nerf plez Emoji_Squire.png

Yeah the victory message is quite buggy... moreover, swapping hero during the animation will get you killed. It doesn't feel victorious at all....

Thanks! I'll look into this feedback today!