Just a heads up for everyone it may be delayed.  Not, I repeat not Trendys fault. Playstation may be slow on approval. 

Just remain calm they will make it happen, not even guaranteed it will be late but trendy is ready to go waiting on them.

Just giving a heads up just in case lol

Yep. It's delayed. While I don't blame Trendy, it still blows. Oh well, another week of catching up my backlog. I can't bring myself to play this game when nothing I do will be relevant after the patch.

Never know, playstation may get their end done quickly. A few more days won't kill me, Im super ready for the new patch, but I prefer to wait to get the complete patch. Rather than a rushed job.

Plus the trophies are another big step for trendy in the direction of release. So it's a step in the right direction. 

i cant understand why the hell trendy dont give us the update without trophies -.- thats the second week that they delay it, *** this *** im so dissapointet..

just post the update without trophies and give the trophies in another patch..

@Hadeskrieger quote:

i cant understand why the hell trendy dont give us the update without trophies -.- thats the second week that they delay it, *** this *** im so dissapointet..

@soda_taffy quote:

It was Trendy's decision to stuff the damned trophies into this patch.

This is exactly what I posted on the Update thread.

It's bloody ridiculous that a patch of this magnitude and gameplay impact be delayed up to a week for a trophy that could be implemented later on . :\ So yes, it IS trendy's fault and I'm still salty about it.

@Hadeskrieger quote:

i quit ps4 dd2, dont want to waste my time anymore for this to hear every week another " bla bla delay .."

I use my PS4 for games as my PC is plain ***ty nowdays and got no moneyz (nor justification to tell the wife "I BOUGHT A GAMING RIG instead of your new laptop that you actually need to work!) 

So I gotta stick to PS4 and bite these crappy news, thus why I'm salty ._.

@soda_taffy quote:

@Hadeskrieger quote:

@Elyssae quote:

It's bloody ridiculous that a patch of this magnitude and gameplay impact be delayed up to a week for a trophy that could be implemented later on . :\ So yes, it IS trendy's fault and I'm still salty about it.

@Hadeskrieger quote:

i quit ps4 dd2, dont want to waste my time anymore for this to hear every week another " bla bla delay .."

It's not the end of the world, but it *is* a massive c0ck-up. It was just a stupid lack of foresight, for which, in general, someone should man up and take responsibility. Of course, management rarely possesses both the brains and the gonads for such a move, so the best you ever get is some underling impotently eating crow, which sucks for them but at least you know someone cares.

I wouldn't call it a *massive* c0ck-up, except that many players, after the disappointment of the last postponement, have been mostly abstaining from DD2, due to the uselessness of grinding for pre-update gear and the punishment you take ATM when trying to have fun with friends. One more week is about how long it might take to completely break the DD2 habit, as in "what ever happened to that new DD game? Oh well." Short attention spans, combined with the fact that  EACH AND EVERY PS4 PLAYER *PAID* FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF GIVING FEEDBACK TO HELP IMPROVE THIS GAME, mean that it is massively stupid to make this particular type of mistake without apologizing and throwing some sort of bone our way. Give us some medals after the update, free ascension resets, extra missions even -- just something so that: a) we don't feel like the battered b@stard step-children anymore and b) we have some incentive to come back and play.

@soda_taffy quote:

Kudos to Trendy for implementing PS4 Trophies and about time too! Just finished them up, very good to finally have them and look forward to the next batch. Cheers!