Sign in to follow this  
SilverAgeFan

Logged in to find all TrendyNet characters deleted!

Anyone have experience with this? Can characters be recovered?

I logged in to TrendyNet via Steam to find all my online ranked characters deleted. This was about after 1 week of inactivity on the game.

Is there an issue with account hacking or wiping with this game?

I play privately with 1 friend on Steam. We've been working our way through the various achievements for the game. I recently bit the bullet and bought all the additional DLC content for the game.

I was probably about 2/3rds of the way towards the first pet achievement. I had four characters that had been brought up via legit means to 73/72/72/71 respectively.

I had a few pieces of mythic gear in my storage.

Does anyone know of any means to get any of this stuff restored? I'm not seeing a "contact support" button on the web page for DD1 at this point in history. (May, 2017)

Totally demoralizing. :(

Possible case of save game corruption, here's what to do & what not to do:

1. Go to Trendy Support page. Link -- https://trendyent.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  2. Fill in your e-mail details, and check below for these 5 options:
    Steam Profile Link, Select Game, Support Type, Subject and Platform
  3. For Steam Profile Link -- paste this -- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019173178/ (that's your Steam Profile Link)
    For game select -- Dungeon Defenders I
    For support type select -- Lost Data
    For subject -- just write Lost All Characters / Save File, anything appropriate.
    For platform select -- Windows PC
  4. Submit your request including your last login date(optional), steam link(needed to be able to restore your saved game) and send the support.
  5. Additionally, do not login into Ranked mode until your save game is restored, you will be notified by mail by Trendy when they restore your save.
  6. Meanwhile you can play on Open/Local Mode, but I'd honestly avoid it.

Thank you for this thorough response. I've sent a ticket. I'm not sure when my last login was when the data was good.

I did login maybe 3 times trying to figure out what was going on. But I did not create a new character and since I've read that I shouldn't be logging in, I have ceased even launching the game.

I did indicate that the last time all the data was good was within the week. So we'll see.

Again, thanks!

[[168952,users]]  I have the same problem, all my Heroes are lost. Did you get your Characters back?