new hero ? interval?

anyone got any idea  on if and or when a new hero will be released ?

having asked that ...

what heros are yet to come

i mean allot can be simply diverted from other games so there main focus or name should be enough to understand their abilitys when implemented into this game

shaman, cryomancer, paladin, necromancer, druid, cleric, kinetic, magician, trickster, fairy, cupid, and so on i guess most of the LOL or smite champions/heros or combinations of some of them  ^^ so thats a nice list of optionals to combine/convert to fight for eternia ^^

Messy Post ahead and somewhat unnecessarily filled with miscellaneous info. Too lazy for links so I can't provide source but take my word for it. I do a lot of pointless reading while hoarding useless knowledge.

- The next Hero is Barbarian. There has been many leaks+ easter eggs hidden in patch notes+DevBlogs for people who have been staying updated. No Date has been revealed to us yet. 

- The next Hero after him is most likely(not guaranteed) Man-and-Machine. He was a contestant in the 2nd Influence Vote for the New Hero that the community wanted. Mystic(already ingame) won 1st, Man-and-Machine(no details except for Hero Vote description) won 2nd, Barbarian(Currently being developed) won 3rd place.

- Abyss Lord, Mystic, and maybe Gunwitch+Lavamancer were originally designed in the DD2 Moba game. The Moba has been entirely scrapped but TrendyEnt is reusing assets and designs. I'm not willing to put in the effort to search and find info to say here so good luck with that if you're curious with anticipation yet also lazy.

- Hero Intervals for release is dependent on what TrendyEnt is focusing on. New Heroes is the least of their concerns right now since they're busy improving the game itself. (Feb-Nov 2016 had a total of 6 new heroes created within that time span of 9 months. Simple bad math skills with a self proclaimed Random Asian and we have an approximation of one hero every 1.5 month if Trendy was focused creating new content. Quality of Heroes may stink though and be riddled with bugs. Nonetheless, mostly enjoyable for the most part.)

they have worked on countess some too, with concept art and ideas for her char so they are bound to bring her out eventually and god do i freaking want her, i miss her badly from dd1 and even though all the concept for her has been to make her more of a pirate leader than the cool badass armored woman she was in dd1 which i would really prefer lol

i loved that style of her lol

It doesn't make sense to do Barbarian. Trendy has already justified not fixing Gunwitch issues because she only represents 1/2 of the game by being a DPS only hero. So I guess Barbarian is going to get the same treatment. I'd rather see a hero that they are actually willing to work on issues with. Plus, you know...

Barbarian lost the influence vote to Man & Machine

I'd want Spider Princess simply because it'd be nice to have something that isn't bipedal for once.

When I first heard about Mystic without knowing anything about the MOBA, I thought we were getting a lamia.  Talk about dissapointment.