Sign in to follow this  
Nato4eyes

[PC} Event Collection

Just wondering the trade values of these events.... I plan on liquidating some of them into other assets.

wTQbpNz.jpg

tRHFtWG.jpg

8e9bV40.jpg

Thanks for looking :3

I'm assuming the events are traced.  It's hard to price anything especially events, but I can tell you the glaciers atleast should go for 100+ cubes but that's just me I valued one at 130cv in my last auctions as you hardly see them anymore being auctioned.

So as always with Price Checks, multiple opinions from other members for prices is the best option.
Here's my ranges:

Howling Werewolf -- 30-45cv
Something Blue -- 40-60cv
Fearsome Trainer Mask -- 40-60cv
Admiral Djinn -- 20-25cv
Rockshatter -- 90-120cv
Mana Master -- 50-60cv+
Amor -- 50-65cv+
Dwarven Miner's Mask -- 30-40cv
Battle Cruiser Debris Mask -- 30-40cv
Carapace of the Queen -- 40-55cv+
Speed Freak Feather -- 20-40cv
Vortex Hammer + Shield -- upto 30cv (or upto 15cv each)
Vile Lord's Clutch -- 20-30cv
Lava Cuffs -- 35-45cv
Boneyard Blade -- 30-40cv
Magicite -- 100-120cv+
Staff of Pumpkin King -- 30-40cv
Rainmaker -- 53 mana token( ! )
Glacier's Demise -- 60-90cv+
Aladdin's Wish -- 60-90cv+
Vamp's Delight -- 40-60cv
NPC -- 90-110cv
Cavalry -- 20-30cv

(Hopefully I didn't miss anything)

+ = can go significantly higher depending on how much someone wants them.

I'll gladly pick the Dwarven Miner's Mask off your hands for a good sum. Been looking for it since 2 months, its the only one I'm missing along with Amazeing Vision Mask to finish my Event Collection Set(minus Toxic Empire). Would be nice if you gave that a consideration! :)

ill possibly buy the following if you want to sell them.

• Fearsome Trainers Mask
  • Viles
  • Aladdin Wish

Message me if you are interested maybe we can make a deal for one of these items.

Also mambo's prices look good. maybe a bit less on the MM

Also i see my value of rainmaker is starting to catch on.

@Atherial quote:

• Fearsome Trainers Mask

Nuh uh this is my fearsome mask

Also if you were to auction some of these, would you accept a ++ set as currency?

@Dark Dragon quote:

@Atherial quote:

• Fearsome Trainers Mask

Nuh uh this is my fearsome mask

Also if you were to auction some of these, would you accept a ++ set as currency?

lol if you think so dova :)

The buying market is fairly thin so I would auction them in ones or twos to maximise sale price. Having said that the same players seem to consistently buy event items at high cube values without blinking or seeming to run out of cubes so it may not be a problem.

Useable items (Rainmaker, Celebration, Magicite etc) all still attract a premium but if you are selling something that the 'cube rich' collectors still want then the sky is the limit (see a recent auction for a Cursed brownie for evidence)

Unless you want to trade them for other specific items I would not sell (for currency) off the forums as you will get less.

Selling just one of these for currency will allow you to gear all your characters as the price for armor is way down presently.

If traced you are sitting on a princely sum there - good luck and have fun.

@cpaxe97 quote:

I'm assuming the events are traced.  It's hard to price anything especially events, but I can tell you the glaciers atleast should go for 100+ cubes but that's just me I valued one at 130cv in my last auctions as you hardly see them anymore being auctioned.

Definitely.  The problem with glaciers is the same problem with rainmakers.  People who have them don't want to part with them, so even if you have a zillion cubes, you're likely to have trouble finding one available for purchase.  I think values below 100cv for glaciers are unrealistic.

@Plane quote:

@cpaxe97 quote:

Definitely.  The problem with glaciers is the same problem with rainmakers.  People who have them don't want to part with them, so even if you have a zillion cubes, you're likely to have trouble finding one available for purchase.  I think values below 100cv for glaciers are unrealistic.

Yeah, I don't think Glaciers are worth under 100cv, I own 3 of them and I payed over 100+ cubes for mine

I recently paid 100cv for an Old One's Stache, do I still think Old One's Stache is worth 100cv? Answer is a resounding nope. Just becasue I paid a high value for something doesn't mean its worth that much in everyone's eyes.
I recently sold a Lava Dancer Mask for 45cv, and the same one was again sold for 60cv. Should I now think its worth 60cv? Answer, yet again is a resounding nope. Just becasue I sold it for a low price but then it got sold for a high price doesn't mean its worth that much in everyone's eyes.

What is "unrealistic" is expecting people to follow a strict price in a "free market" where people are free to value things as per their own volition. Don't force down your prices upon everyone else, that is "unrealistic". squire_small.png

i agree with mambo one more time (that makes it like 2) he is very correct on this fact. just since i was willing to drop 120cv+ on a pumpkin kings staff does not mean the staff is worth that much. In general here are my event prices since so far mambo is the only person giving the answers that the OP is asking for.

• Howling Werewolf -- 25-40cv
  • Something Blue -- 45-65cv
  • Fearsome Trainer Mask -- 25cv
  • Admiral Djinn -- 15cv
  • Rockshatter -- 90cv
  • Mana Master -- 45cv +
  • Amor -- Who knows
  • Dwarven Miner's Mask -- 30cv
  • Battle Cruiser Debris Mask -- 35cv
  • Carapace of the Queen -- 35cv
  • Speed Freak Feather -- 20cv
  • Vortex Hammer + Shield -- 25 shield - 20 hammer
  • Vile Lord's Clutch -- 10 - 25cv (lets not forget that old hosts still have tons of these)
  • Lava Cuffs -- 25 - 30cv
  • Boneyard Blade -- 30cv
  • Magicite -- 120cv +
  • Staff of Pumpkin King -- 30-40cv
  • Rainmaker -- 53 mana
  • Glacier's Demise -- 65 - 75cv
  • Aladdin's Wish -- 60cv
  • Vamp's Delight -- 25cv - 30cv
  • NPC -- 90cv
  • Cavalry -- 45cv

Hope this is helpful for you now that you have 2 data points to look at for prices. Note my prices are slightly lower than what would be found on past auctions. This is due to the fact this is what you can normally trade them at without either luck or a large time investment.

Have a nice day

Atherial

Fair point Atherial

However, with the caveat I had already provided, perhaps best summarised that in even a limited fluid market there are no set prices, my estimate on values are as follows (on the basis of them being auctioned individually and WITHOUT trying to work out what the seemingly immensely wealthy event item players have previously scooped up and therefore no longer need

Howling Werewolf -- 50cv

Something Blue -- 75cv

Fearsome Trainer Mask -- 45cv

Admiral Djinn -- 35cv

Rockshatter -- 80cv

Mana Master -- 50cv +

Amor -- 50 cv+

Dwarven Miner's Mask -- 40cv

Battle Cruiser Debris Mask -- 45cv

Carapace of the Queen -- 40cv

Speed Freak Feather -- 40cv

Vortex Hammer + Shield -- 35 shield - 20 hammer