Sign in to follow this  
ddace

CDT Update 3 - ToW Survival Pets and Challenge Weapon drop survey

I agree with mamba I think the blue should be more cyan/teal but other than that I like it.

@Acen -- Yup, pretty good color! Was the screenshot taken at post-process off though? Would love it being somewhat glowy... like very little glowy! But overall yup much better! :D

A bit late to the party but I'll throw my two cents in anyway.

So for the pet debate; are we still considering Water Survival to give out 3 pets, or is adding the New Turtle going to drop that down to two?

I really like the idea of a Fairy then DPS pet (which can either be a seahorse or something else if something else is buffed up to doing seahorse-like dps) with a Turtle rounding out for clearing the map. But if the Turtle is INSTEAD OF the fairy / dps pet, then I think I'd rather have those; as we already have diamonds and ToTs if we need stats for builders.

Also; will the seahorses from the new map have a better chance of being good, compared to aqua? That also influences my answer to number #1 but...

That all being said, answers follow.

1: A. And gonna add my voice into the Rainbow Unicorn vote (as long as it gets buffed to be viable, naturally).

2: A. Turtle seems fine. (Though I did prefer the Dark Blue to the Aqua, myself...)

3: B

4: A

@talantmajr quote:

A bit late to the party but I'll throw my two cents in anyway.

So for the pet debate; are we still considering Water Survival to give out 3 pets, or is adding the New Turtle going to drop that down to two?

I really like the idea of a Fairy then DPS pet (which can either be a seahorse or something else if something else is buffed up to doing seahorse-like dps) with a Turtle rounding out for clearing the map. But if the Turtle is INSTEAD OF the fairy / dps pet, then I think I'd rather have those; as we already have diamonds and ToTs if we need stats for builders.

Turtle/Any Other Stat Pet will be a third addition. So basically Fairy will be moved to wave 25(its actually already wave 25), Seahorse / Some Other Pet will be moved at wave 30 and the Turtle / Some Other Pet will be added on wave 35 upon survival completion.

Also; will the seahorses from the new map have a better chance of being good, compared to aqua? That also influences my answer to number #1 but...

Check here for spawn rates -- https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/144694/?scrollTo=1280786&page=2 

I'm not personally impressed by it. They do have a 14% damage increase, but eh...