Sign in to follow this  
PeanutButterfly

I want to spend money on the game, but...

I want to buy EV-2 with real money, but I'm not sure if it is worth it due to spike in difficulty while playing online. I feel like it may be less worth it due to that. Thoughts?

I'm sorry if i'm wrong, but i'm here sharing thoughts.

For my experience, its based on the player's levels and decks when your playing online, for example, if you have a level 25 Squire and you have a friend that has a level 50 Monk, then the mobs will be around maybe level 42-50.  

So really, i recommend saving the defender medals on the other heroes you find the coolest. there is also a mysterious portal and the end middle of the public tavern, where you can play and test the heroes that you don't have yet.

Hopes this helps! :D

@OMGMrEagle quote:

I'm sorry if i'm wrong, but i'm here sharing thoughts.

For my experience, its based on the player's levels and decks when your playing online, for example, if you have a level 25 Squire and you have a friend that has a level 50 Monk, then the mobs will be around maybe level 42-50.  

It's just based on the difficulty level and amount of players in the game. Every additional player adds an additional "hard lane" (red indicator when you look at the lane entrance) and increases mob HP by a %.

Currently the % scaling still seems to be a bit overbearing (the builder basically needs overpowered gear for the difficulty level or everything gets stomped because the mobs have so much more HP) and it's a bit of a dumb system overall.

@PeanutButterfly quote:

I want to buy EV-2 with real money, but I'm not sure if it is worth it due to spike in difficulty while playing online. I feel like it may be less worth it due to that. Thoughts?

EV is probably the most solid of all the heros you can obtain (good DPS and her defences are extremely useful later on). If you want to buy something, then she should probably be it.

I purchased ev2 with real money, honestly, i was disappointed, so you should just save up the medals and get her, shes really only useful in c6 for her reflect walls,

or if your ascention 400 and than you can use her in c7