Sign in to follow this  
mindlessdefender

Weapon Manufacture, PDT, Flame aura need nerfs.

Weapon Manufacture all agree too strong and +node shards need to be fixed or removed and instead changed to an ascension stat.
Ways this can be changed is to make it up gradable so that its damage will scale.  Or simply just reduce its dps by 35%, may it be from reduced attack speed or less crit damage.

PDT could be nerfed by reducing its base Poison rate to 0.75 from 1.00 and making attack speed not scale with it, the only thing that should be able to reduce the poison rate is the Poison rate shard.

Flame Aura, I would start by reducing the attack speed to 1.5 from 1.25, and also buff the Shard for it from 25% chance to do 40% extra damage to 25% chance to do 100% extra damage.

before you go nerfing the things that WORK how about you fix the ones that don't

or do you want the game to be completely unplayable

@mindlessdefender quote:

A lot of towers work except for a few that don't. 

There's nothing wrong with the defenses you listed. They are only "too strong" when you put the best relic you can possibly get for that teir, but every defense is that way except for a few. Which are the Blaze Balloon,  explosive trap, and possibly ballista (I haven't messed with it in a while so it's possible that it's okay now).  I found the hornet's nest and oil geyser a little underwhelming but I didn't spend much time with them and maybe I was doing something wrong. 

@ram1024 quote:

beat C5-C7 at 0 ascension with these "working" towers

anything works with enough ascension points :P

All you need is 210 ascension points enough to max crit chance and range gambit. 
People don't realize you need to be level 3,000 to double the stats of a C7 medallion.  So 3,000 levels for simply 2x more damage. And that is only C7, wait till C9 is out where Ascension becomes more pointless. Ascension is not that important past 210. Sure it helps but not to the point in which people exaggerate it.  The lower chaos you are the more Powerful Ascension becomes, the higher Chaos you are the less powerful it becomes in other words.

@ram1024 quote:

i beat my first c7 map at 137 ascension with these towers. didn't take much effort.

at 180 ascension and with highest stat relics i was able to carry public c7 games with campaign gear guys.

and i'm not even good at this game.

they definitely need to nerf some stuff.

Well, IMO you really are a mindless defender.

Nothing more to say.

Nerf, boost, nerf, boost.

This is not the way.

I will stick with my solution: Give us more DU and make the mobs much stronger.

if more then 80%can`t get past c2 is it smart to nurf samting.

look you are lvl 900+ so its all easy for you but for the most casual players its not so easy think olso on them.

No no nerfs until all other towers have been looked at.

Just because these are viable doesn't mean they should get destroyed like Trendy tend to do.

Buff explosive traps, geysers,  blaze balloon, earthshatter, hornets, ballistas before that.

im kinda with fozzie, no nerfs, everything needs to be buffed up to those powers, not those be nerfed down. More importantly, we need more viable towers. As in, get rid of hard counter mobs so we can actually explore with our feggin towers >,>

@enigma007 quote:
@ram1024 quote:

i beat my first c7 map at 137 ascension with these towers. didn't take much effort.

at 180 ascension and with highest stat relics i was able to carry public c7 games with campaign gear guys.

So you had the highest stat relics, but were still only wearing campaign gear. Curious as to how you had absolutely nothing but relics drop from Chaos 1-7.

Or is it just like the rest of your post, a complete load of crap.

People with AC 400+ and finds the game too easy, there is an easy solution for that: reset AC points and use half, a third, maybe a forth of your points.

Now we are all happy and with a challenge game!

It is up to you, you have all Tools in hand.

@DP2118 quote:

@enigma007 quote:
@ram1024 quote:

So you had the highest stat relics, but were still only wearing campaign gear. Curious as to how you had absolutely nothing but relics drop from Chaos 1-7.

Or is it just like the rest of your post, a complete load of crap.

You've misunderstood him: he carried players with campaign gear.

@mmaakk quote:

People with AC 400+ and finds the game too easy, there is an easy solution for that: reset AC points and use half, a third, maybe a forth of your points.

Now we are all happy and with a challenge game!

It is up to you, you have all Tools in hand.

Ascension dont mean much in C7, and will mean less in higher Chaos as once explained... still no challenge. Which is why I asking for a nerf, so we can get thoes top towers in line then buff others to thoes new standards, buffing all towers to a few Broken towers makes no sense.
Now if they added a command where you could go /add players x10 to make enemies do 250% more dmg and have 250% more HP as if there were 10 players in game then we are talking about a challenge.

@mindlessdefender quote:

Ascension dont mean much in C7, and will mean less in higher Chaos as once explained... still no challenge.
Now if they added a command where you could go /add players x10 to make enemies do 250% more dmg and have 250% more HP as if there were 10 players in game then we are talking about a challenge.

you have the ability to throw on level 46 gear and clear your ascension levels and do whatever map you want at max difficulty.  i don't see the impetus for trendy to create a new feature to give you challenge you can make for yourself

maybe your "the game is too easy, this stuff needs nerfing" cries will have more weight after you beat the game doing that

Thats kinda the issue with the game right now where a game is too easy to the point where you have to create your own challenges.  Lets say u could DO C7 with C1 gear people would still say do it with no gear if you think its too easy.  Point being the issue still remains from before trials where people had no way of challenging them selves other then making there own by using lesser or no gear.
And its not like the nerfs I asking for are much of a nerf the towers will still be the best and we can start buffing other towers to that standard, its just the standard of the top towers are a bit much.

again, people with C7 gear, 1000 ascension levels, and shards that no longer drop in lower levels should not be deciding the power level of defenses and what "needs to be nerfed"

there's absolutely no reason to pull the ladder up behind you.  if you're at the top level of play and need a challenge you have the ability to have it without jeopardizing the balance of the game for other people

I not talking as if these changes are the only ones I think are needed of changing, Tower buffs and nerfs should come hand to hand, no Towers should not be nerfed only, if towers will be nerfed there needs to be buffs to other towers as well. 
And the real progress issue a lot of people are having is to have only 1 character in deck to progress items faster which makes it a lot harder,  which will be changed soon i hope.
I made these nerf proposes because I know when Trendy comes to nerfing they go a bit too far with it sometimes.  I just don't want them to nerf OP towers into the ground.
And the towers I choose are not needed to progress many good towers out there, i never even used these towers to get to C7.

@ram1024 quote:

before you go nerfing the things that WORK how about you fix the ones that don't

or do you want the game to be completely unplayable

hit the nail on the head , personally i find the pdt and flame auras perfect