Side by side walls with double health pylons

-By two of the same type hero?

Doesn´t work so don´t bother. Tried with two apprentices. Guess it has to be different types of walls for it to work.

It should work though, right? Bug?

anyway the idea is not great walls already have 3 good shard, some more hp doesnt really matter

hope trendy bring back the balance we had in dd1 where you actually had to repair and do stuff or walls would fall, now once you get a new medallion you just wipe everything before it reaches walls

hp of the blockade equipped with health pylon won't be boosted by other blockade equipped with health pylon even they are built by 2 different heroes

Health pylon is for towers, not for walls i believe.

If you want something like that you need to plant a tree equiped with McBufferson shard next or behind your walls.

@MamaTata quote:

you can buff a wall with a different waller using health pylon.... full stop

Yes I know other types of walls can buff each other:) I was just checking if same types of walls could buff eachother with duplicate heroes using a health pylon each.

When i saw this titel i thought the topic was about the legendary twitch streamer names Side ...

He uses only Side defenses like the SideGuardTower, so i thought Sidewalls are another part of his build. Gobu. But in the end it was about Health Pylons gobu.

SideguardTower.jpg

I know you know..... I was referring to the one who did not know what you know and what I know. But it's ok.  It is.

@MaJean quote:

@MamaTata quote:

you can buff a wall with a different waller using health pylon.... full stop

Yes I know other types of walls can buff each other:) I was just checking if same types of walls could buff eachother with duplicate heroes using a health pylon each.

If this work, what about buffbeam/boost aura + dryad hive + radiant power + sh*ttons of walls of different kind ? :D

I'm not going to lie I was very disappointed when I noticed the Pylon shards only worked on blockades. I had big plans for them with reflect beam. RUINED!