anyone else maxed out on c7?

how many people are already maxed out as well i have been for a min and its just ascension levels all over again the only thing i look forward to getting and am i the only one feeling there should be a bigger cap for gear or something additional to keep us going?

@werox3 quote:

how many people are already maxed out as well i have been for a min and its just ascension levels all over again the only thing i look forward to getting and am i the only one feeling there should be a bigger cap for gear or something additional to keep us going?

Endless mode?

Make the mobs much stronger and add extra DU to make the strategy element in this game more interresting.

If you have more DU and stronger enemy's, you really need to build more different towers to do the job.

At this moment you just need 1 decent medal to finish the game, because you only need (and only have DU for) 1 tower except for walls.

Bastille is on the right track, but the mobs need to be more or stronger.

edit: yes i know the fact that the balancing of the game needs to be fully revised by that but it's worth it.

I'd rather lose c5 with awesome towers, then to afk my way through c7.

@lll_vrede_lll quote:

Make the mobs much stronger and add extra DU to make the strategy element in this game more interresting.

If you have more DU and stronger enemy's, you really need to build more different towers to do the job.

At this moment you just need 1 decent medal to finish the game, because you only need (and only have DU for) 1 tower except for walls.

Bastille is on the right track, but the mobs need to be more or stronger.

edit: yes i know the fact that the balancing of the game needs to be fully revised by that but it's worth it.

I'd rather lose c5 with awesome towers, then to afk my way through c7.

well idk if you done c7 but yea afking is not that easy its possible if you got the right things but not many can the enemys are ok where they are at now trust me maybe not you but more then half of the community will not even make it to c7 fully upgraded before more content comes. the reason for this is because when we got 2 level 50 heros we got rewarded with xp bonuses you know a reward in the end for doing it and right now there is no end for ascension just cap the gear and you're pretty much finished with the game till they add more there should be more of a challenge but not stronger enemys because believe me they are pretty darn strong right now i want the game to be fun not frustrating that is what your goal is it seems.

anyone else notice here we must pay to create more toons of the ones we payed for already in dd1 we could create dozens and dozens after buying one or just of the starters what is up with that? that's another reason why this game is not fun as dd1 it is so limited to what you can and cannot do like the tower nerfing always being so damn exaggerated but on dd1 everything leveled out on op sometimes lol but the point is dd1 was fun this game is lacking fun and is being more focused on pleasuring cry baby's who think the game is too easy if someone wanted the game to be hard go play dark souls this game came from a game out of that category it was fun not hard i want it to be fun to play for everyone like dd1 once was this is not a dd2 its a dd1 it did not continue from the previous simply a totally new game.

Yeah, I maxed out on c7 the day it released. It didn't take long but the grind is more geared towards casual players than hardcore players that already had hundreds of ascension levels. An endless mode would be great, just reward cool cosmetic things for it, no need to add more powerful gear to it :).

@lll_vrede_lll quote:

the real problem is this

when they changed the gear they went from needing a full build for a single tower to a single item and sometimes maybe a shard to have the max tower

this makes breaking into new tier not so easy but once done you most certainly will drop that 1 medallion you need kinda fast and it is GAME OVER

i dont know how they could think such a system was ok

also this destroyed multiplayer, once you could have different players having some super good specialized tower like a frost with maxed passives or something, now since the need of just shrd and 1 tower, who is higher most likley will have all towers and all maxed cause it is a joke

that move really was bad

no, the game hates me! i was able to do C7 on 2nd day of release. i have yet find a perfect 60 medal/mark for my towers BUT i have 2 hero/HH sets and 3 AP/HH set. and 4 perf orbs. 

@Hiei555 quote:

Yeah, I maxed out on c7 the day it released. It didn't take long but the grind is more geared towards casual players than hardcore players that already had hundreds of ascension levels. An endless mode would be great, just reward cool cosmetic things for it, no need to add more powerful gear to it :).

You should buy a lottery ticket, RNGsus obviously loves you!Emoji_Kobalt.png:) 

The game's balance in everything is really too lopsided now, being all or nothing, too easy or too hard, even with loot drop rates, apparently.

you guys need an attack map like dd1 lab invasion, and more map specific fancy weapons that gives c7 stats but is much harder to do, so that we sub C5 players can actually manage the grind instead of making c6 and c7 regular map extremely hard :(

+1 for Endless Mode.  I want just a constant stream of Enemies hammering the hell out of the defenses and increasingly more difficult until they are damn near impossible, and they could provide a timed reward so often much like the don't have to end the match now to give chests.....would love something like this.

I work quite a bit and managed to get mostly maxed out in C7 a few days into the patch, sooner than I'd hoped but it was enjoyable nonetheless. Now I am working on gearing dps heroes I wouldn't usually play. Keeps the game fresh enough for a casual to keep playing. Unholy Fire Squire and pole smash Monk are complete, EV2 is next! :D

I had all the shards that trendy disabled so once i got the pylons i had em all.

I don't have perfect gear for my 30+ heroes but i do have enough 60 up mythic relics to cover most solid builds.

Now its just mind numbing grind and praying to rngesus.