Yes, yes, i know, we discussed this already

The bagspace in our current state is a crime, mainly because of the shards.

I have 9 bags (bought the bagupgrade) and 4 of them are full with shards, and i even don't have all of them.

My idea is to remove the shards from the bags and make a seperate bag for shards. One that has enough space to place your shards in (about 500 shardslots?) or at least 1 bag with 100 slots and purchaseable extra bags for a reasonable fee.

If you decide to make the bags buyable, remember that with the game in it's current state, not much people will spend anymore money on this game.

I really don't mind spending money on a game, but the game really has to be worth it and in it's current state it is far from that, but that's just MY opinion. I already spent more than $300,= on this game (also bought it for my daughter so we can play together)

I believe at one point on one of the streams they mentioned there will be a bank in the Tavern/Town Hub that we will use to store most of the items we have.. while bag space we take with us into games will be much more limited...

This solves some of the issues with joining games and tooltips being incorrect and other things as less information needs to be sent when a player joins the game..

Once the bank system is in they mentioned maybe being able to buy more space so i guess you will need to wait for that ;)..

Also i play with my daughter aswell ;) tho she sucks.. i had her all geared in NM4 gear then came trials and she swapped it all out for campaign gear and sold all the good stuff.... 8(

@LJMjollnir quote:

I believe at one point on one of the streams they mentioned there will be a bank in the Tavern/Town Hub that we will use to store most of the items we have.. while bag space we take with us into games will be much more limited...

This solves some of the issues with joining games and tooltips being incorrect and other things as less information needs to be sent when a player joins the game..

Once the bank system is in they mentioned maybe being able to buy more space so i guess you will need to wait for that ;)..

Also i play with my daughter aswell ;) tho she sucks.. i had her all geared in NM4 gear then came trials and she swapped it all out for campaign gear and sold all the good stuff.... 8(

Haha! How old is she? A good game to get young up and coming gamers into the scene :P

Back to the topic, the bank system could definitely work, although it could feel really jarring and almost tedius to have to go back to tavern to access another storage system when we are all so acclimated to the current system of 'have everything with us at all times'.
I suppose this is the next best step if we aren't getting stacking shards or a dedicated shard bag so I won't complain at all :P

Easiest solution to this is to make shards unique items that can be applied to multiple items at once, removing the need for repeats.

@Valthejean quote:

Easiest solution to this is to make shards unique items that can be applied to multiple items at once, removing the need for repeats.

That was a request i made when Trials first came out.. i could already see at that point you'd need 5 bags for 1 of every shard in the game..

I suggested that they just bring back the Sphere library and you had unlimited uses per shard and once its upgraded thats it... people complained there would be nothing to do once you collected and upgraded... but as i see it tho you have nothing to do anyway since farming C3/4 for Range/Rate when you have c7 gear is just plain boring AF anyway...

edit/ My daughter is 9 ;)

I play only with two bags, i don't have bought any bag and i use like 10 places, if you make in a notepad what you need previously, you don't need to keep a lot of useless things

@Frozzek quote:

I play only with two bags, i don't have bought any bag and i use like 10 places, if you make in a notepad what you need previously, you don't need to keep a lot of useless things

This game is about hoarding........i love to hoard.

Like the seaguls in finding Nemo......mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine santa.png