Wife and I are both off today, and I managed to get her to play coop for a couple matches. Didn't go well.

First problem, game errors out when she joins a game outside of the tavern. Eg: she joined on Wave 2 and the game crashed, lost build and progress. Error CE-34878-0.

10rlu03.jpg

Got a game started with both of us in party from private tavern (Greystone C4). Won the match and...no option to continue to next match. Go to menu or hub only. Makes it a little hard to get those consecutive win bonuses.

709n68.jpg

And the game got shut off after that, too frustrating to be called fun. These are simple, procedural fixes to make. Easy to recreate. Why are they happening? Where is your QA department?

@n8hfx quote:

Bump, looking for dev response. What are you doing about these errors?

The end game screen bug happen to us too, it's really annoying, but we have a method to keep the consecutive wins : One of us disconnect while others wait in end game screen, he create a new lobby and invite the others, and nobody loose the consecutive wins !

I get the same errors all the time now too when trying to play multiplayer.  It's very frustrating you can't ever get a win streak, plus it sucks up a ton of time waiting it out. Fastest way is always go ba k to the tavern, it'll stick you in town but better than waiting for the game to do its thing.

@Frozzek quote:

https://bugs.dungeondefenders2.com/ you can post here, or write a ticket.

Been done, long, long, long, LONG ago. This issue has existed in some form on the PS4 since before Trials. Its just gotten worse after 20.

Ps4 has had it rough for the last 2 years.  We had a huge amount of unplayable lag while in coop, it is better now, not fixed but better.  I also have the same story as OP, wife and i were going to play tonight after time away because lag sucked any fun out of this and we can't get a streak going.  Already made a ticket but it looks like this will go back on the shelf for awhile until fixed.