Silent on the other side

As the title says..........

So many complaints the last few days and not one comment from Trendy.

I hope they are reading (and understanding) everything said in the last few days after the patch.

Do something guys!!!!

I can guarantee they're reading, it's just a matter of what they're doing with the information.  We aren't privy to their internal discussions so it's just a matter of waiting for their eventual response.  I know it sucks, but that's just how game development is.  Things get changed, plans get altered, all that good stuff.  We need to focus on keeping the feedback constructive and targeted.  I think it would go a long way if we had dedicated threads to very specific conversations that keep repeating in the forum, something that would make it easier for Trendy to disseminate.  But I digress.

I'll be keeping a close eye this week and next week, as I think we're due for a hotfix or patch pretty soon.  But again, I can't speak for Trendy so we just have to make due with what we can.

u dont always jump when a child is crying, and in this forum is a lot of crying.

@Samoth quote:

u dont always jump when a child is crying, and in this forum is a lot of crying.

Yep. Great point. Now just imagine if you could play this game for free!! Mind blowing...

@Samoth quote:

Another excellent, useful post from our good friend Samoth. Always has useful information, never posts flaming garbage at anyone in the vicinity. Truly, a valuable member of the community. Some more informative posts from Samoth:

"classic babyrage. weak build / wrong barricade build and blame the game. better rage than try something different."

"check trendy comments. but complain first ask after i guess"

"why do you need a video. just try it out yourself. "

"rantig and exaggerating... "

"I guess you are just salty about the whole update, who knows the reason (cant find better gear, too hard?) and search for bugs to complain."

"its so sad that they have to nerf everything that adds a little challenge so everyone can clear it. if you are too bad for c5 you shouldnt be able to beat it and just git gut"

PS: don't have any babies Sam