Sign in to follow this  
PandynatorDD

What is your thoughts on Gun Witch and no relic drops?

Personally, I really want to play my GW but I cannot play it, since I get no relic drops at all when playing her.

Putting other heroes into deck is not a solution since it will always;

• Result in a lower chance to get relics
  • Random class weapons I don't want

apprentice_small.png

It's Summoner DD1 all over again, altough it was positive in DD1, since weapons were "most of the time bad" and all you wanted to farm was armor pieces. 

Resulting in having to play a specific class to get rewards...

Why can't I play my Gun Witch and progress? [[48971,users]]

@PandynatorDD quote:

Personally, I really want to play my GW but I cannot play it, since I get no relic drops at all when playing her.

Putting other heroes into deck is not a solution since it will always;

• Result in a lower chance to get relics
  • Random class weapons I don't want

apprentice_small.png

It's Summoner DD1 all over again, altough it was positive in DD1, since weapons were "most of the time bad" and all you wanted to farm was armor pieces. 

Resulting in having to play a specific class to get rewards...

Why can't I play my Gun Witch and progress? blacksmith

Very much agree. Despite a few nit picks I still have about gunwitch (though trials fixed 90% of them)... she's still my favorite hero, I just don't play her cause I need relics lol.

i love/hate it. i love it that it helps me find gear fast. hate it that if i want to play her when i need relics. i honest want one that only drops relics. it help me out so much. C7 farming destroying my soul. i have 4 FULL god damn max myth/legendary DPS sets. no a single god damn relics over 30 that had perfect stats.

@123theman123 quote:

i love/hate it. i love it that it helps me find gear fast. hate it that if i want to play her when i need relics. i honest want one that only drops relics. it help me out so much. C7 farming destroying my soul. i have 4 FULL god damn max myth/legendary DPS sets. no a single god damn relics over 30 that had perfect stats.

Mathematically speaking, unless you're a very unique type of player who likes to cycle through multiple DPS heroes (of which I've yet to find anyone who does that), you're going to have faaaaaar more sets of armour and weapons than you are relics that you need.

Which basically relegates Gun Witch to obscurity for the most part. It's way worse after the Trials update since now each tower equips its own relic rather than character.

@whaaaah quote:

farm all relic first

then use gw to play, yay

If C5 was still cap that would be fine. But since trendy thinks grinding a full deck worth of relics every month is fun, that's not really going to work for 99.9% of the players ^_^