Right after the update I incubated and egg and then it disappeared and I couldn't hatch it. Now I can't incubate any eggs. :( 

Melkor828, 
I'm right there with ya. Right after I purchased the Catkarot upgrade for an egg, it asked me to incubate it, froze the 1 second incubation process, then refused to hatch it. After multiple attempts of trying to hatch it, from doing a mission, waiting several hours, and just forcing another incubation. Nothing worked. Eventually i restarted the Dungeon Defenders program, and now my Catkarot egg is gone, and with it my 250 gems.  Now my hatchery is completely bugged out, refusing to incubate another egg,

PLEASE HELP! I'm honestly worried now about trying any other micro-transactions if my money is just going to flushed down the drain. 

PSN: ARAKUM

For the egg problem general i would say write a ticket here if there is none like that yet.

https://bugs.dungeondefenders2.com/

Gem lose is never good. Hopefull it can be solved soon =).

I summon the mighty one which even Titans could not defeat! The Ice (berg)

I can incubate, but after the 1 second process, impossible to hatch it, i just press ECHAP, and really fast press back E to open back the "eggs menu", and at this moment, i can hatch it ;)

For the egg problem general i would say write a ticket here if there is none like that yet.

https://bugs.dungeondefenders2.com/

Gem lose is never good. Hopefull it can be solved soon =).

I summon the mighty one which even Titans could not defeat! The Ice (berg)

I just posted on the bugs section as well. Hopefully it can be resolved. GF and I are addicted to co-op tower defense games and are loving playing this together. I'm just bummed that she's flaunting her Left Narwhagon, and I cant even hatch any of my eggs. Let alone losing out on my Catkarot!!!! Ughhhh! The wound is still too fresh!

This is a known issue at this time. To work around the issue click the egg and then click a blank space under the egg to hatch it. If you spent money on the upgrade and the egg is completely gone please contact support and they'll be able to get your gems back to you.