Sign in to follow this  
SGRock

Kicked from my own game. Should not be a thing!

If I start a public game, I should not be able to be kicked from my own game.

If those who join dislike how I built, they should feel free to depart, I should not be able to be kicked.

When we will get the full power of the publix game we create, i wanna help people to get better gear in the right difficulty i'm getting so annoyed by random noob with c1-c2 gear in to c4-c5 chaos tier

We need to have the power on the game we create !

This is something I fear could happen with the current system. I think I have even made a thread on this subject before as well but I can't remember. I have definitely been posting and protesting about it though! I stronnnnngly agree.

If we host, we should be able to kick whoever and whenever. Old school DD1 style. 

This is why I play solo only now whenever I actually do play. EVERY public game I host gets an AFK'er, lower level people who I allow in so I can help them but they never repair, people who won't start because they want you to sell something (from your own build), and much much more. 

No thanks! Give me a kick button so I can open up slots for people who actually want to play the game. I want to help people, NOT AFK'ers who raise the difficulty. 

If you get ganged up on by idiots you have no protection.

I got kicked from a C3 as a guy wanted to stroke himself with his C7 gear and didn't like me building as well.

Let's face it all online games will have some level of toxicity.

@Fozzie quote:

I got kicked from a C3 as a guy wanted to stroke himself with his C7 gear and didn't like me building as well.

My God this is extremely common and annoying. "My towers have 2 more DPS than yours! SELL THEM NOW or I won't start the match!"

Even if you are already spawn killing every spawn point and are on the final wave, it will still happen. Just makes me want to....

sdk;fjlhaghad;fg;adfjg;ajdfg;ajd;jgha;jgaljgklajgrlaejg;ajkgvb;HIEVB

I remember the times when finally a kicking feature was announced and then they revealed it will be vote kicking. Some people started to create topics about what a bad idea this is because people will be kicked from their own game... while a lot of others called them paranoid because the chance of people simply trolling is too low and it was a lot worse when the person who created the game had the rights to kick trolls and afk-players...

The creator of the particular game being able to kick would also make the afk timer redundant. Well... by now I have lost believe they are willing to change this... which is sad because I really liked public games in DD1. Would have been great if DD2 was as much fun.