Sign in to follow this  
Plane

Riddle of the Deep [GIVEAWAY] (ENDED)

cG1OGTC.png

Hi, everyone!  I have some special items I'd like to give away, so I thought I'd try putting together a little giveaway on the forums.

Here's how you enter:

1. Clear the map Riddle of the Deep on NM or NMHC difficulty.
   2. After you win, press 'G' to show the in-game stats, and take a screen shot.
   3. Post your screen shot to this forum thread on or before May 5, 2017 (two weeks from this post).

→  Important!!  Make sure your screen shot shows your build time. ←

You can play alone or in a group.  I encourage you to play in a group because it's fun :) 

OPTIONAL BONUS RULES:

4. Don't skip any puzzles!  This map is boring if you skip them, so make sure you do every puzzle you can.
   5. Don't use any build time.  Everyone has to press 'G' as quickly as possible every wave!

You can enter even if you don't follow rules 4 and 5.  I don't mind.  But if you want to have as much fun as possible, try playing with my bonus rules for a unique challenge :)

PRIZES:

・ Staff of the Pumpkin King
   ・ New Patch Celebration
   ・ Howling Werewolf
   ・ bLACK mAGICK
   ・ Something Blue
   ・ The Cavalry
   ・ Ball Blaster
   ・ Ploutonion
   ・ Salem
   ・ (extra secret prizes)

Winners will be chosen randomly, and will be allowed to pick which prize they want.  The winner with the lowest build time will get to choose first.  In case of a tie, if both players want the same item, I will flip a coin to decide.

Good luck everyone, and have fun! :)

Thank you for doing this :)  My first run had quite the crazy riddle on only wave 10.  I just ran two attempts.  The first, i managed to do the best I have probably ever done on the riddles, other than that one really tough one.  I must admit on the run in this screenshot, I didn't quite focus on riddles the first and most of the second combat phases.  Here is my best time of the two (second run).  I think for build time, you have to sort of sacrifice some riddles here.  If anyone is able to do it without minions, I will be very impressed. 

QkPTqgP.png?1

Thanks for remembering me that this challenge exists ^^

The last time i've done it was 2012 :o

4de398552a.png

So i did it 2 times with [[18313,users]] and ofcourse he got a Ult++ Everflame of Nautilus on the first try >_>

But hey we had fun doing that and thats all that counts ^_^
We started on the get go and done every Puzzle instantly (Even if cores got attacked^^)
a0ec3d3cfe.jpg

We have some ideas on how to make it even faster, we will try them later :P

C1057F68F50E9D9E1F97289686365A2114DD33B6

Here is my attempt with a little help from [[19297,users]] xD
We might redo it later with lag free internet and make it even better xD

Thank you for doing this giveaway. It was a lot of fun playing this map again :)

Since i dont know how to post a link, here is a link to my Steam Screenshots.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=919101928

Here's my best time thusfar, might give it a go if I can shave off another second.

http://imgur.com/3DOGiBN

Getting an op ult++ everflame for builder would be a nice bonus :)

Why put a item i want in this do i actully have to reinstall DD to run this. If i make a entry ill update this post if not hope you post the name of the person that won the staff so i can track them down.

How do you guys get such a low game time....

http://prnt.sc/ezx8i7

Definitaly going to try for a lower game time.

Thanks for the Givaway, good luck to everyone. 

Im OreoDayz in game

(i couldnt find out how to post the auctual picture here)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/813306660768909376/B2E784D7F288E225829931E0112C96398F3F95AE/ 

Here's my Entry also I hate those puzzles, kept getting kicked out the room cause all the enemies died before i could finish them multiple times each wave or so hard I couldn't actually finish one while in there the entire wave.
No minnions, just aura's  lightning's and fireballs, buff  beams, reflectors and a couple physical walls. Wave one was obviously the hardest with no build time lol.

F8EF4BEC4703F8377D3C574DF7A58544B78F5DBF

This pissed me off to no end.  The combat time should have been like 5 - 6 mins faster if it was no 1 am and i could see properly. Plus the build time was not done well either. Bah still hate this map.

http://imgur.com/a/PSaCJ

Thanks for running the competition.

Here is my entry....for now

EDIT: [Old time deleted]