Sign in to follow this  
werox3

weird bug!

i do not know if anyone has noticed but on tool tip stats are changing after maps by this i mean my sky guard has 650k dps base with rate and destruction and a rate of 0.61 after i lose or win a map i rebuild it now my guard has 550k dps with a rate of 0.71 is it just a visual bug or is it actually doing the dps it shows and after it deducts it stays that way only way to actually get it back to normal is removing shard and placing them back in and it goes back to what it was the first map i did.

just rechecked it has something to do with the defense rate shard.

I noticed last night each time something loads my skyguard drops to 850k dps... if u unequip any shard and put it back in the medallion it goes back over 1 mil.

[[4370,users]] can confirm that this bug is actually affecting gameplay could not do c7 unless i remove shard and re place it back in giving my tower its stats back to normal if not they drop pretty bad and as far as i know it is only rate shard.

@CoRiOn quote:

I noticed last night each time something loads my skyguard drops to 850k dps... if u unequip any shard and put it back in the medallion it goes back over 1 mil.

It's a bug with stat refreshing on Relics, and we're planning to fix it in our patch next week. Once you find a new Relic, the issue should fix itself. Before you find a new Relic, you'll need to unequip and re-equip your current Relic to fix the issue.

Is it enough to move a relic from one tower to another and then back again? Or do I have to actually unequip it?

@JudgeM quote:

Is it enough to move a relic from one tower to another and then back again? Or do I have to actually unequip it?

try it. trying it out would have been alot faster then asking it in the Forums.