Sign in to follow this  
War_MachineXL

Increase gold drop rates or decrease gold costs.

It's insane that to max one piece of gear you need 350k gold and you only earn 10-20k gold a win. Now times the price of upgrading times 10 for all your gear and then another 22 times for all the shards and your looking at a life sentence in Chaos 1 tier all for only 1 character.

Starting out fresh in this game is nearly impossible. I accuse this horrid loot system that's in place forcing you to max your gear before you can get better gear drops in higher tiers.

@Uchihia quote:

or allow 50-80% gold refund on sale of a loot

I'd say both are necessary. I've pretty much left the game until they fix these kinds of things. There's no way a new player could manage in the current game economy. I tried. With enough effort and medal grinding maybe. But thats not fun. Which is kind of the point here. The game is stingy with its rewards and that doesn't make for a fun experience. 

The gold rates were never changed with the Trials update to reflect the new gear. This is a huge newbie mistake on Trendys part. They increased gold costs with gear and shard upgrading while keeping the gold gained values that reflected upgrading a few skills. It's like they completely forgot to readjust the values to reflect the new system.

@Uchihia quote:

or allow 50-80% gold refund on sale of a loot

I have 3 full bags of upgraded gear, banking on the fact that they'll eventually implement this.

Gold is a HUGE issue at the moment.

Before The Trials update I was able to farm 120k/map with jackpot gear, but I didn't need that much gold.

Now the Jackpot shard is completely useless, but we are really in need of gold with the current upgrade costs. 

Gearing up a hero after every Chaos Tier is extremely expensive (you have to upgrade all your items to be able to get better ones).

I was refunded with ~40M gold when the update came out, now I have 8M, and I haven't even tried C7 (Farming C6 items currently).

Hope we will get a solution for the gold issues really soon..

I managed to spend 18m gold on going from C1-3. I deleted all my gear when Trials dropped to see the game from a new player's perspective. Most of it on shards, some equipment and I am still missing the shards I need and I can't upgrade equipment anymore.

I don't see how a totally fresh player can join the game and have fun with the systems in place. This should have been addressed first. Any new player momentum they got from Trials is probably dead at this point because how unfriendly the game is for new players.

Yeah i agree, upgrade costs are astronomical. I dont want to browse through my inventory and calculate how much i can spend on this or that and will it help me or i should keep every coin and try to advance without upgrades hoping for the best, its just not fun at all, and i had the gold and medals to start the trials, i can only imagine how those who start from scratch feel...