Sign in to follow this  
gianthippo96

Same items stack

I just thought it would be a cool idea if the same item could stack like if you have 60 coal instead of taking up pages it can make a stack and say its like a stack of 60 coal. I also thought a stack could only use 1 inventory space but have a cap so a stack of coal takes up 1 inventory space until you get a full stack of like 87 then it starts a new one. I thought this would be useful since a lot of people have tons of cubes/coal and it seems dumb to have something that's practically useless by itself but is used mainly as currenncy to take up large amounts of space used for items.

Or maybe increase the item limit it really serves no purpose whatsoever in a game like this except for i heard when it gets really full i heard it can get buggy.

I wouldn't compaint if this made it in a new patch, but I don't feel it's needed and too big inventory space is not good for the market.

The item box space was increased by quite a bit with one of the latest patches with a maximum of 600. The mana soft cap used to be 600mil and 2B hard cap with anything above needing mana tokens. Now that took some inventory management. Like it is now it's only a minor issue, just sort the item box from time to time and host an afk shop with reasonable prices and items ppl want and you're fine. 

With a lot bigger item box you'll see less items on the market with ppl hoarding more in their own inventory, which could be a reason you don't want this either.