Where have all the cowboys gone.. I mean shards.

So most of my rate shards, a few of my range and loads of other shards have all vanished from my bags.

Any clues as to what happened?

@Zimmermann quote:

So most of my rate shards, a few of my range and loads of other shards have all vanished from my bags.

Any clues as to what happened?

I think this is gonna take more than Paula Cole to fix Zim. Did you lose any that were slotted or just ones in bags?

only noticed the ones in bags. but my spike blockades were not breaking assassins off me... so maybe I lost the stun shard from that too. Or maybe it was just another bug XD

This is where we get rolled back and lose the mythical items we found in C6 XD

A lot of these reports seem to be coming in. I am legit too scared to log in until Trendy figure out what went wrong and what will happen from here I suppose xD
The joys of DD2 updates. One day we'll get shirts that say we survived early access Emoji_Squire.png

Zim did you start a bug? Don't see it under your profile but I'm guessing its still under review. Trying to find a common thread for what disappeared and what didn't...

@[UMF] Filthylopez quote:

A lot of these reports seem to be coming in. I am legit too scared to log in until Trendy figure out what went wrong and what will happen from here I suppose xD
The joys of DD2 updates. One day we'll get shirts that say we survived early access Emoji_Squire.png

I would buy it!

@n8hfx quote:

Zim did you start a bug? Don't see it under your profile but I'm guessing its still under review

why would i start a bug report when the servers are down trying to fix it and trendy twitter is giving us updates? That would be, how can I put it? "Foolishness?"

How would you feel about a DD2 fanny pack? We could make it look like one of those wrestling championship belts.

"YOU BETTER BELIEVE I SURVIVED EARLY ACCESS, BROTHER."

@iamisom quote:

How would you feel about a DD2 fanny pack? We could make it look like one of those wrestling championship belts.

Will it come with Slim Jims and sunglasses?

@Zimmermann quote:

@n8hfx quote:

Zim did you start a bug? Don't see it under your profile but I'm guessing its still under review

why would i start a bug report when the servers are down trying to fix it and trendy twitter is giving us updates? That would be, how can I put it? "Foolishness?"

Uh, how about if you had an idea what shards disappeared you could help TE draw conclusions as to what's missing and why? Did you not look at your shards to see what was gone? How about helping? You post everything else you find on the bug forum ad nauseum? All of these things?

You've got a problem with me, that's fine. The only one that looks like a fool here is you pal.

@iamisom quote:

I would wear it with my wolf Tshirt, Dragon skull belt buckle and chinstrap neck beard.

However, if I uploaded that image to Tinder, it would be a barren few months indeed.

@iamisom quote:

better give us an ingame shirtskin for our chars with this text, for free if we survive it.

@iamisom quote:

You're getting our hopes up.

Now life will never be complete without a DD2 fanny pack.

From Twitter:

We've figured out what happened with Shards. Working on a solution now. We're also looking into methods to revert affected profiles.

Lucky I only completed one C6 map and didn't inspect the mythical item that dropped from the chest. What you don't know cant hurt you :D

@Zimmermann quote:

From Twitter:

We've figured out what happened with Shards. Working on a solution now. We're also looking into methods to revert affected profiles.

Lucky I only completed one C6 map and didn't inspect the mythical item that dropped from the chest. What you don't know cant hurt you :D

Since I don't do the twitter thing lol, I must say thank you for the update. It is much appreciated. Cheers. :)

@n8hfx quote:

Well, at least I did something today! Now please get the servers goin again so I stop impulse buying crap on the internet :)

Link to design

124zrtk.png

Lemme know when its for sale lol. I will take one for sure :P.

@n8hfx quote:

@Baba-Kaboom quote:

@n8hfx quote:
-snip-

Lemme know when its for sale lol. I will take one for sure :P.

Just hit that link in my post BaBa, the layout is shared

Wow I am just not thinking right today lol. Thanks for the response. :)