I just came back & i would like to know if there is a faq for the most recent update as well as builds for all characters. Also, best place to farm gear & gold if you are low level.

@peaceful82 quote:

I just came back & i would like to know if there is a faq for the most recent update as well as builds for all characters. Also, best place to farm gear & gold if you are low level.

Hi mate! Welcome back!

what's your current status? What Heroes do you have ? What was your previous best stage/difficulty ? 

What are you finding hard to do ? 

Right now i am leveling my characters to 50. The only one i have at 50 right now is the huntress. All my gear is crap as well as my pets. I was able to do the last stage of campaign on the second to last diffculty with no problem with my huntress & squire but i deleted my squire by mistake as well as my huntress weapons so that is why i stopped playing lol.

Ah so you haven't really touched on end game before. That can be good.

As stated above, gold gains is really bad atm, make sure you do those dailies whenever possible.

Level all the standard heroes, basically just leave them on deck while playing as theyll get XP.

Huntress at the moment is confined to PDT's for Chaos levels, but for farming HARD Campaign ( Throne room ) it should be fine. 

Once you got a squire + app , use the blockades from squire + flamethrowers from apprentice ( so you can get used to placing those flames so they don't get destroyed due to the tiny range.)

Apart from that, join some public games when possible as most people should be able to build better than you until you get better gear.

Speaking of which, when gearing up, make sure you're always using the highest gear for that difficulty. It might be advantageous to remove all heroes from the deck when you're doing Gear runs and not just XP farming. ( Gear system is screwed up atm, at least imho). 

Last but not least, if you're on PS4, let me know and I'll help you out :) 

Monk flame auras work well in Campaign and Chaos 1, 3 and 4 (but not in Chaos 2) and have the advantage of not being destroyed when you don't place them exactly right.