Sign in to follow this  
werox3

countdown for patch?

just wondering how many people doing a countdown or anxious for the patch to launch tomorrow? 

Between defense skins, bag sorting, and C6/7 power creep, I'm pretty excited. 

I just dread having to deal with Kobolts. Those things sound nasty.

@calmchaos quote:

Between defense skins, bag sorting, and C6/7 power creep, I'm pretty excited. 

I just dread having to deal with Kobolts. Those things sound nasty.

i never did only flying ones and the bug of aa's not hitting them was annoying me now we got a special one for c7 so lets hope it is fixed like they said so we wont have too much to complain about. lol

kobolts sound a far cry better than cyborcs, yes same silence mechanic, but so long as their numbers are about the same as regular flying kobolds without stupid amounts of health, but low health like a kamekaze type should, then their effect is a one off and a punishment for not picking them off, which is about chaos approapriate without being a total hard-counter.

Also, in terms of how much im lookign forward to the patch. Not at all. I mean yeah, the new stuff is nice, but it's not what we need. We need fixes, we need balances like hard-counter mobs replaced, stat balances, ascension balancing, we need other modes, like for defense mode to actually be defense mode, something worth doing, and not this complete crap, waste of space, "Practice" crap it is now.

pretty excited here! though I am going on a holiday on the 27th so got just over a week to get to fully geared C7 which sucks :(

I will be sooo far behind everyone after my holiday T.T

so? ho cares about behindness, jsut play the game for the sake of playing the game, work at yourown pace, it's not like there is a leaderboard with rewards on it or something lol

@Zimmermann quote:

pretty excited here! though I am going on a holiday on the 27th so got just over a week to get to fully geared C7 which sucks :(

with your ascention level im pretty sure you can beat c6 with c5 items lol :P

@kingoftime2013 quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

with your ascention level im pretty sure you can beat c6 with c5 items lol :P

my first map will be C7, to see how fast I get crushed XD

@Jojozityjo quote:

so? ho cares about behindness, jsut play the game for the sake of playing the game, work at yourown pace, it's not like there is a leaderboard with rewards on it or something lol

Hope more people at Trendy Read this and let us actually have fun instead of constantly nerfing shiat to the ground for the sake of "Balancing"

@Zimmermann quote:

I'm still under ascension level 100. Completed C5 though. You'll be fine :P

@Jojozityjo quote:

kobolts sound a far cry better than cyborcs, yes same silence mechanic, but so long as their numbers are about the same as regular flying kobolds without stupid amounts of health, but low health like a kamekaze type should, then their effect is a one off and a punishment for not picking them off, which is about chaos approapriate without being a total hard-counter.

Also, in terms of how much im lookign forward to the patch. Not at all. I mean yeah, the new stuff is nice, but it's not what we need. We need fixes, we need balances like hard-counter mobs replaced, stat balances, ascension balancing, we need other modes, like for defense mode to actually be defense mode, something worth doing, and not this complete crap, waste of space, "Practice" crap it is now.

They'll probably put kobolts and cyborks on the same map anyways, which would be hilariously redundant.

Of course, putting kobolts and geodes on the same map would be something only a sadist would do (kinda hard to shoot down kobolts with anything but SGTs when geode shields are around)

A countdown ? Sure, here is the start 

count it down with one post each and the patch is there at the end. Gobu

I just wanna see the full patch notes to be honest ._. I wanna know if I'm gonna remain salty or hopeful 

dont know what the numeric stands for, but whatever im not able to manage c6 anyway so i dont care