Sign in to follow this  
UncrownedData

New huntress weapon

I want to start off by just saying to the CDT, a big thank you for everything you do.  I am going to keep posting ideas, and I am certain everyone on the team knows this already - but just in case - please don't take the overwhelming number of posts as anything other than just mere suggestions :)  You guys are doing more than we could have hoped for and your service is appreciated.

My guess is that this has already been posted a few times, but I won't necro (I didnt actually search for one).

To the point:  I am curious if anyone else in the community would like to see just nicer looking huntress weapons?  Pawn shots are okay, but the look is dated.  Personally, I think moby's are kind of ugly.  The huntress needs more of a nature-esque weapon. Some costumes are really really neat, but does anyone really want to put a moby's on mrs Clause?  Sure, snowball launchers look all right, but... finding a good tower snowball launcher is quite a large order.  I would even be fine with something as simple as a new core drop.  I think most people who go for looks are willing to sacrifice stats a little bit, so the core drop idea is probably better suited anyway.  

I may be missing something, but I don't really think aquanos or sky city drops huntress core weapons.  If they do, maybe I just need pointed to something already in existence ^.^  

I would like to hear both sides if anyone has input :)   

aqua drops a flame thrower weapon, sky drops that sonoblaster weapon and vapor guns on survivals.

Mistymire sorta has nature escue weapons, but they're awful for anything except tower weapons. the bug weapon and.. what ever the other very rare coredrop weapon is on mistymire.

oooo, that is what I want, is a tower. I really don't want high end either. just something with 400 hp and 200 ish damage range rate.  I think that should be do able on a core drop, right??

I need to run some mistymire then :)  Thank you very much!!

Ohh, I actually know what bug weapon you are talking about after looking at the wikia page.  Not really a fan.  On that page, only the phoenix weapon is close to what I had in mind here. I guess I could just make my huntress BatGirl instead and then just use a mobys

yeah misty's apprentice staff at least one of the weapons actually really fits the nature theme huntress gets bugs lol regardless they have the same 494 i think stat spawn for none ult++ and none myth or lower rolls. just all insanely rare.

Before the final event where I got my huntress an aladdin I tried farming for an everflame of the Nautilus. They roll ult very frequently and I had 2 ult++, but not really high tower stats sadly. Never bothered since tbh, but you could try that :)

@UncrownedData quote:

I need to run some mistymire then :)  Thank you very much!!

No no no, do not run Mistymire until it is fixed.  The Mistymire-specific core drop weapons drop in huge numbers up until waves 12 or 13 or so, and then suddenly they become extremely rare, to the point where you can do several runs all the way through without seeing one.  If you want one for looks you can get one easily on an early wave, but they unfortunately won't roll ult on those waves.

Your odds of getting an ult Mistymire core drop weapon are horrible, to put it mildly.

Thank you. I was honestly about to run it within the next hour or so.  What weapons does everyone else sport on theirs?  Do I need to let go of this want to make all my main characters look nice?

All you need is an Alladin's Lamp. /s /kek

Also what Plane said, Misty is a POTA to farm Misty specific weapons. They just don't drop, and its broken as hell.

@Black Mamba quote:

All you need is an Alladin's Lamp. /s /kek

After, all the description is "Wish granted a usable trap weapon" . . . :)

Mobys can have amazing stats but I'm not too fond of them.  I actually think that (if you're willing to re-style your character around it) an Ember Flame can make a very nice looking tower weapon. 

The lamp would be neat if we could swap the adept desert princess costume out for one of the huntress costumes. and that disregards the issue of first obtaining one at all. 

The ember flame is a pretty neat skin, but.. I  can't really think of a good costume for it, save maybe the standard default costume. And I think headdresses suit huntresses well, so I really want something to go with the native theme costume. 

I don't know why I didn't think of this before: you could throw a blaster rifle on a huntress with the native princess and run Lady Rambo style.

Or I bet a hyper rifle might suit the angel or Santa costume. 

I will retract my request, as I think I can work with one of the above ideas to make some fun outfits.  Of course thanks for all of the advice everyone and I got a lot of good ideas for the future.