So I just got back after taking a small break from the game and everything is completly different. My aa are so worthless now. along with alot of my other towers. People are saying that towers got buffed but I am not seeing that at all. For example my flames are terrible in comparison to other players I have 290 acsension and on my flames I use a med c5 gold level 60 speed and health, with rate, vamp ( because the numbers seem to be higher with vamp instead of the crit damage one) and power transfer and my dps is not even close to what other players are achieving. With that setup I get 180k dps. Am I missing something major here?

@Jedi quote:

So I just got back after taking a small break from the game and everything is completly different. My aa are so worthless now. along with alot of my other towers. People are saying that towers got buffed but I am not seeing that at all. For example my flames are terrible in comparison to other players I have 290 acsension and on my flames I use a med c5 gold level 60 speed and health, with rate, vamp ( because the numbers seem to be higher with vamp instead of the crit damage one) and power transfer and my dps is not even close to what other players are achieving. With that setup I get 180k dps. Am I missing something major here?

Not sure if serious O_o........

What exactly is the problem mate? Besides skyguards, that got wrecked with this patch .

At the moment defenses with defense health are much more weaker than those with defense critical damage/chance. SO try using other relics and other towers. Experiment and try to have some funĀ Emoji_JavThrower.png

@Jedi quote:

Must have been a really really tiny break with 290 ascension. The only thing you missed, was the 19,5 patch. Just look at the patch notes.

@MamaTata quote:

At the moment defenses with defense health are much more weaker than those with defense critical damage/chance. SO try using other relics and other towers. Experiment and try to have some funĀ Emoji_JavThrower.png

Nice, got rid of the defense health on tower and now have north of 350k dps. Thought I had tried this before but I guess I didn't have power transfer on at the time lol.

@Elyssae quote:

@Jedi quote:

Not sure if serious O_o........

What exactly is the problem mate? Besides skyguards, that got wrecked with this patch .

Problem was that my dps was essentially half of what I saw other flame towers achieving just because I had yet to realize that the crit damage made that much of a difference. Sorted now though.