Sign in to follow this  
MaJean

I wish to hide my ascension (and gear).

Everybody wants a piece of me, and I can´t enter pubs without people wanting me to build. I miss the good ol´times when I could join a game, and just do some relaxed dps. 

@MamaTata quote:

you don't need to hide your gold... cause it is not there to be seen skeleton.png

Why you...! What are you doing in here? This is MY bragging thread!!

@MaJean quote:

Everybody wants a piece of me, and I can´t enter pubs without people wanting me to build. I miss the good ol´times when I could join a game, and just do some relaxed dps. 

People can't really see your ascension level, they just see how many points you have spent of your ascension points on the in deck chars.

So have some beard characters that aren't even level 50 yet, and you are set.

@geo981010 quote:

@MaJean quote:

People can't really see your ascension level, they just see how many points you have spent of your ascension points on the in deck chars.

So have some beard characters that aren't even level 50 yet, and you are set.

I guess I could reset the points and go inkognito...  put on my "peasant outfit" ha ha ha 

God no dont hide gear or asc.... how else am i gonna make the peasants play mana tag with me to get me to build with my awesomeness??? what is mana tag u ask? i create a new public map, skip the warmup get the mana and drop it all at spawn, when some1 joins they get the option to build themself or catch me and dump the mana onto me then ill build. have been jumping around with a guy chasing me for up to 10 mins :D

@alex the penguin quote:

God no dont hide gear or asc.... how else am i gonna make the peasants play mana tag with me to get me to build with my awesomeness??? what is mana tag u ask? i create a new public map, skip the warmup get the mana and drop it all at spawn, when some1 joins they get the option to build themself or catch me and dump the mana onto me then ill build. have been jumping around with a guy chasing me for up to 10 mins :D

Muha ha ha haaaa filthy peasants..! I trust it you didn´t grant him his building wish, even after you let him catch you...

@123theman123 quote:

i never join pubs but just wondering what level are you? 

Oh, I like to mingle with the common man. Keep up with the talk of the town so to speak;) Why, I´m ascension level.... wait a minute!! Arrest this man, he´s an imposter!! You almost had me fooled there, you beggar!

@MaJean quote:

@123theman123 quote:

i never join pubs but just wondering what level are you? 

Oh, I like to mingle with the common man. Keep up with the talk of the town so to speak;) Why, I´m ascension level.... wait a minute!! Arrest this man, he´s an imposter!! You almost had me fooled there, you beggar!

HOW DARE YOU SIR CALL ME A BEGGER!  im higher level than all. im a queen! level 4,301. no man shall meet my level! fear my power!

for reals what level? im lv421

If you are under Ascension 500, you shouldn't admit it as you are just a pleb. I am still a pleb, so no comment :)

I saw on the Steam forums last week that Iamsom posted some stats on the number of players above ascension 400 and 500. Is there any way to see that info anywhere? Good to see how far behind I am falling.

Iamsom Quote from "Worried about 19.5" post in Steam forum:

Only 15 people in the game are 500 Ascension or above. Only 68 people are 400 Ascension or above.

@whaaaah quote:

oh what ? i am 1 of the top 15 players ? whahaha

@iamisom quote:

@Zimmermann quote:

when did iamisom say that? 15 over 500 seems so low, Jesus I thought maybe i was top 50 with 800.

But yes for anyone who cant farm C5 super fast i agree with everything you said, C3 is that sweat spot for XP and speed for sure.

That was a week or two ago. That number is 42 now. Emoji_Skeleton.png

That Steam review that was posted here nails it entirely. Hope the guy/gal is around here in the forums so I can hug him/her

reposting for truth : http://steamcommunity.com/app/236110/discussions/0/135512931367549994/