Sign in to follow this  
mindlessdefender

Ascension points should have an apply button.

Meaning once you place your points they are not saved until you click Apply.  So that if you accidentally put points in the wrong thing you just do not click apply and reset them at no cost.

Yes, for sure. This is one of those obvious "Duh" things that should have been there when ascension was introduced.

Upgrading gear & Upgrading shards should also have something like that so we can see what they will be upgraded to before we commit to upgrading them.

@mindlessdefender quote:

Meaning once you place your points they are not saved until you click Apply.  So that if you accidentally put points in the wrong thing you just do not click apply and reset them at no cost.

I definetely concur!

yes please! and maybe even a test fase.. as long as you dont spend more then 20 you can reset for free (to test things out)

Good point sir!

@mindlessdefender quote:

may i suggest each ascension point you put in multiplies the apply amount of 5 medals by however many points you are applying.

I would also like to suggest some kind of map algorithm, the longer you play DD2 the more likely the same map will repeat itself, also sacrificing your win bonus for a change of scenery will remove a random map from your map pool on that Chaos.

I am also considering patenting a testicle punch machine, it is mounted under your desk and whenever you apply Ascension points or get the same map in game it is programmed to hit you square in the nuts. This should really help with the immersion of DD2 and make the whole process feel more real.