Sign in to follow this  
wiltodd

Question: Always return to Town (Public)

Can I stay in  a "Private Tavern?"  

I start out by logging into a "Private Tavern", but after each game (win or lose) I return to the "Public Town".  

Is it possible to stay private?

Thanks

@wiltodd quote:

Can I stay in  a "Private Tavern?"  

I start out by logging into a "Private Tavern", but after each game (win or lose) I return to the "Public Town".  

Is it possible to stay private?

Thanks

we use to return to private tavern, but i guess its broken on the latest patch. It kind of suck when you get that infinite loading screen because you are trying to connect to public tavern.

Anyone played yet since last update and checked if it workes now? The patch notes of the Spring forward update do mention it:

"Selecting “To Tavern” at the end of a private match will take you back to the Tavern rather than the Town."

Yes, it kind of works.  Started out in "Private" game.  After winning the level, I clicked "To Tavern" and I returned to my "Private" tavern.  Perfect, all good so far.  Here's where it messed up.  I just played a "Private" Chaos level (doubt that makes a difference) and clicked "Continue" after winning.  I then decided to stop playing and I clicked "Leave Session".  Popped up returning to "Tavern", but it returned me to "Town".

It's not a big deal.