Nodes from weaponmanifectory dont crit

my Nodes from weaponmanifectory dont crit anymore wich result in a realy bad dps stat makes them even with high buff after patch curently not usable i have 30% chance towercrit and got not a single crit in tavern over 5 minuits and did also not notice any red number while playing.

also take a closer look while doing bosses and did not notice any crit there to so its not just visuel.

maby there are some other defences that loses the ablity to crit keep your eyes open

@WarSlammer quote:

my Nodes from weaponmanifectory dont crit anymore wich result in a realy bad dps stat makes them even with high buff after patch curently not usable i have 30% chance towercrit and got not a single crit in tavern over 5 minuits and did also not notice any red number while playing.

also take a closer look while doing bosses and did not notice any crit there to so its not just visuel.

maby there are some other defences that loses the ablity to crit keep your eyes open

Swap to another hero then swap back to ev; they will start to crit.  It's annoying, but it works.

The empowered flame shard procs for flamethrowers also won't crit until you swap to another hero and back.  Not sure if anything else if affected since I got bored while testing. 

@WarSlammer quote:

when do i have to switch to "fix" this? 

becorse i switch my heros all the time during battles and still no crist

For me, the crits start as soon as I swap back to EV after swapping to another hero.  Doesn't matter if it's in tavern or in combat on a map.  After that, it works fine even if EV is removed from the deck.

thx 

for me it works now if i have the ev once during battle activ does not matter how long after that round i can also remove her from my deck and nodes continue to crit until map ends 

but somehow at tavern i still get no crits well at last there is a way to "fix" that during battle