Sign in to follow this  
kingoftime2013

best way to deal with air bombers?

my skyguards dont kill air bombers fast enough after the attack speed nerf

I tried pdt instead but they sometimes decide to focus the ground mobs instead of air

I wonder if anyone knows a better way

@tehgak quote:

put a lot of health on your aa and repair them. They are basically walls for air now.

the air bombers sometime destroy other defences tho, I can put def health on every def but after the patch its not as good as it was. I really want to find another way instead of using def health and lose dps

@tehgak quote:

put a lot of health on your aa and repair them. They are basically walls for air now.

the air bombers sometime destroy other defences tho, I can put def health on every def but after the patch its not as good as it was. I really want to find another way instead of using def health and lose dps

I've switched over to PDT's for air now on most maps. AA rarely shoots at anything for me. They seem to be super buggy, anything within range it "might" fire a shot or two.. not worth the hassle for me personally.

@Snerf quote:

I've switched over to PDT's for air now on most maps. AA rarely shoots at anything for me. They seem to be super buggy, anything within range it "might" fire a shot or two.. not worth the hassle for me personally.

but on some maps you cant aim the pdt only for the air lane and it will shoot ground lane

you dont have problems with that?

@kingoftime2013 quote:

but on some maps you cant aim the pdt only for the air lane and it will shoot ground lane

you dont have problems with that?

Solo play* I build close to the doors on all maps, and tend to build my pdts further back aiming to where they fly, so it hasn't been an issue yet. Most of the time Bombers have been dumb and just crash into the ground near other towers. Pdt's also have their max range.

There was another post, that they are looking into the AA's range/dmg/rate.