- lsa

-reflect beam

- oil geyser

- volcano

- boost Aura

- buff beam

- sand Viper

- Serpents coil

Have not tested most of those, but I have tested Sand Viper and it is very useful with Split viper Shard.
As for Ballista they are good but only in flat straight lanes.  As the spear that shoots from it will not hit much enemies if shot downward.

compare them to the rest

@H3M1V3 quote:

do you want to know the real meta?

EF4BE7DC5B706039439728E75EF0C8BC5EEBAD4D

D6322DA4655F6CF2A6B6F066128FF924827638F6

sandstorm warrior ftw -.-

nearly 4 Billion dps. GG

Mother of Skeletons.. O_O.

I've been using them orcs lately instead of Maw's/vipers and their dps melts special mobs , but that....that is....holy crap.

But why the sands? do they actually do damage? I havent tested them yet O_o

sandstorm warrior buffs hero dmg and ability power and well they stack. shard for snaking Sands. thats why i rated most of the defenses useless. now you know

@alex the penguin quote:

jeeeez hope we get a fix for this this is bad :D

well now everyone should understand why i rated so many defenses useless. there is always sth rlly broken after such a patch. sandstorm warrior is a C4 shard so yeah. i will make a vid with a build. so stupid op

@H3M1V3 quote:

@alex the penguin quote:

well now everyone should understand why i rated so many defenses useless. there is always sth rlly broken after such a patch. sandstorm warrior is a C4 shard so yeah. i will make a vid with a build. so stupid op

well i gave it a go and my knight spam only critted for 500mill :D

@alex the penguin quote:

@H3M1V3 quote:

@alex the penguin quote:

well i gave it a go and my knight spam only critted for 500mill :D

LOL "ONLY"

@H3M1V3 quote:

usefull:

- hornets

k how do you use hornets (or nimbus) without them just derping out and letting your lanes die randomly?

@iamisom quote:

5/7. Would read again.

Hm.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

We currently have a Chaos tier cap of 5, but he rated the post out of 7.

Chaos 6 and 7 confirmed for a patch coming to screens near you sometime "very soon."

*removes tinfoil hat*

what relic you used on the auras?

to me it seems that the only way to get more dps than before the patch its to use marks\medallions with no def health

if I use relic with def health I get less dps than before the patch

@kingoftime2013 quote:

what relic you used on the auras?

to me it seems that the only way to get more dps than before the patch its to use marks\medallions with no def health

if I use relic with def health I get less dps than before the patch

yeah so I think marks/medallions with no health is the best, I have not been able to test either as I have none. But thats my own fault as I was grinding XP on C3 rather then gear.

With exactly the same medallion and shards as I used before my dps has gone up from 53k to 96k on the tooltip, but the actual dummy dps has gone from about 60k (includes crits) to about 160k (includes crits), though again I have not tested for a long enough period to trust my dummy dps yet.

So losing that 4k defense health and gainin 4k DCD or using a mark would be a massive damage increase.

@ram1024 quote:

@H3M1V3 quote:

usefull:

- hornets

k how do you use hornets (or nimbus) without them just derping out and letting your lanes die randomly?

just place them right

lvl1 orc dps with :

0 Sands 2.2Mill

1 Sand 4 Mill

2 Sands 7.9 Mill

3 Sands 15.2 Mill

4 Sands 29.6 Mill

5 Sands 57.7 Mill

so you dont even Need insane amounts of Sands to let it go out of Control i mean who Needs 10mill dps? having 2 Sands is Standard with such a low radius which already buffs you insanly high.

Edit: well i didnt even let the Sands stack their buffs so i will edit the values for 3 stacks.

btw sandsnakes stack their buffs. so 1 sandsnake effectively buffs 3 times constantly and the fourth time is up for 1 sec, cause 25sec buff Duration and Sands attack every 8 sec.

im uploading a Video right now so trendy can see this in Detail. it literally breaks the game. abilities not even dealing dmg anymore cause the dmg is so high that it goes into the negatives. therefor healing the enemies, lul. orc walls stay in constant frenzy but dont hit anything anymore. colossus command not hitting anything either same goes for abyss Knight.

that only happens though when the dmg is way beyond the 2 Billion mark.

and another Thing to add. sandsnakes dont buff the hero itself with stacks. they buff the sandsnake, so itself with These stacks. when a hero then walks into the sandstorm of a freshly build sandsnake there is only 1 stack. if it already activated 3 times in a row you can simply walk in and you got 3 stacks instantly. so this makes it alot easier to swap lanes and still have 3 stacks buffing you.

here the promised vid:

78963ABE55CF072832D9ABF4EF651F39E69CB6A5

this Feeling when you have 2 Billion autoattacks.

@H3M1V3 quote:

just place them right

not too useful since they will work 90% of the match only to derp out for no reason

how can i place them right when i don't even know the criteria for wrong placement :P

@ram1024 quote:

@H3M1V3 quote:

just place them right

not too useful since they will work 90% of the match only to derp out for no reason

how can i place them right when i don't even know the criteria for wrong placement :P

well they dont derp out for me. what exactly do you mean by "derp out"

@H3M1V3 quote:

and another Thing to add. sandsnakes dont buff the hero itself with stacks. they buff the sandsnake, so itself with These stacks. when a hero then walks into the sandstorm of a freshly build sandsnake there is only 1 stack. if it already activated 3 times in a row you can simply walk in and you got 3 stacks instantly. so this makes it alot easier to swap lanes and still have 3 stacks buffing you.

here the promised vid:

Its best to explain everything in the thread with a 10 second video showing the damage, rather then a 10min long video with just typing. Much more watchable that way :)

@Zimmermann quote:

@H3M1V3 quote:

here the promised vid:

Its best to explain everything in the thread with a 10 second video showing the damage, rather then a 10min long video with just typing. Much more watchable that way :)

well you can just skip. its not that hard to klick in 30sec steps through to the Point you find interesting. this way you can read the next Batch and skip another 30sec. doesnt take to Long and i did explain it here in the thread already, so you can also jump to the part you want to see with either healing or ability dmg or defensedmg.

you can either read it in the vid or in the Forum and just watch the dmg etc in the vid. both Things are available so your complaint is a bit unnecessary, since it is explained.