Weapon Manufacturer 0% Critchance

listed Critchance 30%, real critchance is anywhere between 0 and 0%.

Is it intended?

Also how about basecritchance? It seems defenses have 10% Basecritchance, that means with 20% Crit from ascenstion they reach 30% of 33%. Is it correct or a tooltip error?

@Tamika quote:

Is it intended?

Also how about basecritchance? It seems defenses have 10% Basecritchance, that means with 20% Crit from ascenstion they reach 30% of 33%. Is it correct or a tooltip error?

They definitely do not crit now, but the tooltip shows 30%.  It's nice that they scale past .75s speed though.

It's the only defense i've tested that doesn't crit.

What? Mine crit. Mine currently have:
28k damage
394k crit damage

While messing around in C4, they were melting the bosses of which now have either the same or more health in C4 than the old C5 bosses did (about 7-10m). That wouldn't be even remotely possible without it critting. Actually, I'd have been annihilated if they weren't critting.

Honestly, I think there may be a bug with mob health. I've seen Tuskar spawn with anywhere between 7m and 11m health in C4, both in the same match. That's a rather large... range.

Anyway, they do crit. HOWEVER, whenever I tried using the nodes separate and away from each other I was see a crit rate of much less than 30%, and their listed damage wasn't being applied. All the nodes are supposed to do the same damage, right?

Well, when separating the nodes out rather than stacking them it for some reason does less damage and crits less often, as if it were being split between the nodes. I was getting 70k-ish crits with just a single whereas stacking them resulted in murder, but there are just too many numbers while they're stacked for me to tell whether the correct damage is being applied or not..

I don't even know what's going on with this defense right now. It's so messed up.

---

Ooooh. I see where you're getting this idea (just decided to test it in tavern). Yeah, it's not critting at all on the dummies in the tavern. That's thoroughly weird. I was definitely seeing crits while using them in maps. Rather low damage crits, but crits nonetheless.

@JudgeM quote:

To make them crit you have to switch to another hero and then back.

Yep, figured this out earlier.  Same thing happens with the empowered flame shard for flamethrowers.  The flame procs won't crit until you swap to another hero and then swap back.

@Tamika quote:

Is it intended?

my main defence hero is ev and  on my account  i can confirm this statement is valid, i see no crtic damage at all  even though i i have full critic chance invested in also