Sign in to follow this  
dreamanime

Gobu Defenders + giveaway Mystic Hero

The story starts today and this is how everything began. A Huntress raised by goblins in the liferoot forest, getting on contact with the defenders while she was hunting food for the legion, the brothers and sisters in the goblin cave.

This is Eterias story about how goblins fight for their new home and joining the defenders to fight against the Old One.

More infos about Gobu and backstory can be found here

Thank you dear Trendy for this awesome change to the game :D Gobu

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/blog/144336

The story will also include players Gobu met over the years of her travel. Any Hero is named after a player, which will be revealed over the time of the story, gobu. I am lazy when it comes to drawing so don't ask for when more stuff comes Gobu.

Enjoy. Ice iamisom @allothertrendyanddefendersgobu

Giveaway:

To celebrate the day, i have still a code for a Mystic, gobu. She is an awesome Hero one of the best. I will roll a random person as a winner next weekend, all you have to do is type #Gobu in this topic here. Gobu! Gl to you all.

First 3 pages of Gobu Defenders:

Gobu00.jpgGobu01.jpgGobu02.jpg

I love the comic! And because this thread is a giveaway, I've pinned it for visibility. Good luck everyone!

Very nice, this comic is just spot on! Looking forward to future editions. Emoji_Kobalt.png