Would you look at this shiny armor

New squire skin confirmed, i found him slithering around throne room...

583cb00ed3.jpg

Also why do you have to nerf the font size? at 10k i won't be able to see it anymore... so much for free game now i need to buy new glasses?

be2072038f.jpg

@Pegazul quote:

lol grats. I got bored at 500 something :P

Need to find that inner balance Emoji_Monk.png... and after that it's just avoiding to fall a sleep.

grats :)  Just out of curiosity, how many times do you think you have finished a c3 level and how many defense rate shards do you have?

big congrats, it was a fun race to watch between you two, and though you were behind I believe early on you beastmoded it to the top.

I want a list of the top 100 Ascension! [[4370,users]] [[3957,users]]

@123theman123 quote:

Gratz what mode did you spam for exp? finding a good way to level new heros fast

@iAndy quote:

grats :)  Just out of curiosity, how many times do you think you have finished a c3 level and how many defense rate shards do you have?

I spammed C3 all the way from 590 -> 1k

As for shards, these are rough numbers but fairly accurate:

Rate: ~~20

range: ~~20

Vampiric emp: ~~15

shielding guard: 8

frosty duet: 10

Explosive poison, enhanced poison, empowered flamethrower: ~~ 20

Inspiring strikes, radiant power: 0 (Starting to think abyss lord can't get them as drops for some reason?)

@Slagk quote:

Inspiring strikes, radiant power: 0 (Starting to think abyss lord can't get them as drops for some reason?)

Never found them either while on abyss.. but if i collected half a page of shards and switched to original 4 hero i got some.

I'm surprised you got that many more rate/speed shards than shielding.. I have a ton of the shielding ones now (I've started deleting them).  I also have 2 inspiring strikes and 1 radiant power. I'm pretty sure I got the inspiring strikes while playing AL, but I know I got the radiant power while playing apprentice. 

@Slagk quote:

@123theman123 quote:

Gratz what mode did you spam for exp? finding a good way to level new heros fast

@iAndy quote:

I spammed C3 all the way from 590 -> 1k

As for shards, these are rough numbers but fairly accurate:

Rate: ~~20

range: ~~20

Vampiric emp: ~~15

shielding guard: 8

frosty duet: 10

Explosive poison, enhanced poison, empowered flamethrower: ~~ 20

thanks for the information. i do need to spam some C3 for 2 more defense rates

@Slagk quote:

snap

C3: Sandstorm Warrior (shard) did you see it in C3 somewhere? i mean i guess nobody else farmed as much as you in C3 xD

In regards to font size, you should still be able to change the UI scale in options. So, you can prolly make it bigger. :-)