Sign in to follow this  
UncrownedData

event reward idea

I want to propose an event reward idea and see what others think of it.  Not to take away from the notion that events are supposed to be for fun, but the rewards are also part of the fun!  My idea is an armor reward that acts as a meta-type.  It would be interchangeable with all other armor types to maintain set bonuses.  The specifics that I have in mind can be shared if anyone likes the idea.  But I won't make a super long post if there is no interest in it.  

the run-down:  A piece (or set of lower quality) of myth, trans, or supreme level quality that could act as leather, chain, mail, plate OR pristine. Specific ideas like a builder, dps, hybrid type piece or which slot(s) can be  discussed later if anyone would be interested in the idea.

It would be neat. In my research, it doesn't appear events have ever awarded armor, but strictly weapons, pets or accessories.

I want to hear any and all input, friends!

Wasnt there some armor event set out of Zelda or something? I think there was something like this...

Anyways, even if i don´t know if thats even possible, that sounds like a nice idea.

I would love armor pieces like that (please not as a set tough; if as set, it should be awayrded in several events), they just have to be not too good.

Actually i would even love cursed armor (actually its harder to get on good ones of those then getting a full supreme/Ult set).

-> Michili

do you mean godly?  I think cursed armor with good stats would be up there in rarity close to ult+ and possibiy even ++.  Godly armor is a little easier to find but still fairly rare to roll with 3-4 good stats. godly armor would be a neat reward to play around with.

Definitely depends on whats good stats. Maybe ill show you my barb sometime... My builders arnt decent tough.

Yeah, godly or myth would propably fit better for a event, even if i feel like it should be trans.

Currently it is not possible to have such armor as an event item as mentioned in the OP.  

Seeing what type stats events have these days and combined with stats people want for it to be usable, I would rather stick to event items.

@Kirbykiller quote:

Seeing what type stats events have these days and combined with stats people want for it to be usable, I would rather stick to event items.

I agree with you, i think the strongest weapons are already events that will never come back and i think that won't change much so why not get some underrated Weapons/Pets and make something useful out of them. Kinda like the Care Bear which is for Level 3 and higher

@mkjo quote:

Tower Imp and Djinlet combo please

Let's Make Survival Great Again

I do have some input for this.  Survival can be very great already without needing tower stats on the imp or djinn.  If you have exceptional pets for your building summoner, you could swap to a different summoner and use just low quality imps and djinns.  The 25% damage penalty for switching may be worth it or it may not be, depending on your setup.  If your goal is to be able to go AFK, your summoner should really only need 3-4k HP with 1500 rate and range.  summoner damage really is not important other than speeding up wave time.  For most survivals, high stats arent really required.  Even for Moonbase, It is doable with 3-4k stats with the right build.  

I think some people would laugh at the stats of the imp I currently use.  The djinn is only slightly better in that it has almost 10k damage, but that is also nothing great by any standards.  I hope no one gets upset changing topics from the OP, but I am quite interested in why you feel survival would better with tower stats on those pets.