Sign in to follow this  
DD1remasteredForPs4

F2P on Ps4?

I really treasured the first installment and was wondering if it was close to being fully released on ps4? 

Should i just buy it instead or wait? seeing it that the endgame update happened already. Been dying to play DD again lol 

Probably another 1-2 milestones until they end early access, so be prepared to wait some more months until it gets f2p.

Buy now/wait: Depends on you, early access bundles are said to also offer a great value of gems and the last update really was a huge step forward to make the game more fun (did someone say inventory?), although there are still improvements to be made here and there, some things still missing like trophies and some players still having massive crash and/or lag issues apparently.

Remaster won't happen, we all know it. It's one of the few things even unlikelier than cross platform play.

They were supposed to launch in 2016 but that didn't happen. With the bugs and ever changing game mechanics that need balancing and devs leaving. The ilvl gear will probably return and mix with the current system that will take around 3 -5 months. If split screen is fixed that will take a few more months on just that or they will give up and remove it. I would say another year at the very least. 

Honestly, the game is worth the current price as you do get enough to buy two heroes or some bags straight from the "box" price. 

And with the recent Patch the Upgrading costs are so high you will rarely be able to farm medals like before.

Can someone tells me if the playstation Plus is needed on ps4 ? i've heard that it should have been in a dev log , but on the ps4 it say that it's not needed so i'm kinda lost :/

As far as PSplus being required, I believe DD2 follows the same rule set as other "mmos". (ESO, FFXIV ; Neverwinter) where PS plus is not required.

As for F2P. Just buy the game. really. You get enough gems to buy two heroes straight up (or bags), which is more than worth the initial cost ( It WAS with a discount last month, so I'm sure they'll have it again ).

@ThomsGenesis quote:

Can someone tells me if the playstation Plus is needed on ps4 ? i've heard that it should have been in a dev log , but on the ps4 it say that it's not needed so i'm kinda lost :/

No need for ps+