Price check on this triple cap TOT 2 800's in rate and attack.

So I have no use for this TOT anymore since I managed to replace it with a lucky rolled double cap diamond, so I'm wondering how much it's worth since I plan to sell it to get some currency.

4CCCA165684F92B71F5C6951670DA11104109F17

its not a real answer, but around a year ago i auctioned a 800 thp / 800 tdmg / 700 / 700 ToT for 25 cubes.

the last side (asuming the ones who bid on this value hp & rate the same) is a bit worse (250) so i would roughly assume around 10 Cubes(+). 

In any chase tots with 4 stats and 2x 800 are rare anyways, this one would be close to a dubblecap diamonds, so it mioght even reach that value (15cv).

- Michili

Pretty interesting though that was not too long after moonbase came out so demand was likely higher. Plus that is one amazing TOT probably better than most double cap diamonds on sides I would guess.

Yeah, propably. i think it was around 4-5 months after moonbase release tough.

Still, i believe this one is pretty awesome as well, 10 cv is still my guess.

@Shinozz quote:

i would bid 100% if there was an  auction* 

There is one.  

--->> https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/144257/wta-double-800-tot

To OP, I would agree with michilli.  This is basically the same as a double cap diamond.  I haven't been around forums too long, but my input would be 8-10 cv range.  

Diamonds are forever, this is just a turtle. Personally I wouldn't value diamonds and turtles the same regardless of stats.

Yeah diamonds always have that high value, unless it's a truly amazing TOT i wouldn't expect them to reach diamond prices with comparable stats normally. And even  then it would depend on how much someone wants it more than anything, like basically all pieces of gear sold. Looks like I wasn't far off with what I was hoping to receive. I was guessing like maybe 5-6 CV myself but wanted to hear other peoples opinions as well.  Thanks for all the input.