Everyone with problems beating C5

Now i make a seperate Thread for it. Everyone who cant beat C5 and is horribly frustrated.

I Need from you:

-Heroes available/heroes you want to Play (whatever you want)

-Shards and quantity (only the good stuff like destruction, range, atk rate, fortification, Vamp, ...) this for hero shards as well

-your Ascension lvl

-your relics and their rarity (influencing avaible shardslots)

-dps gear and their rarity (influencing avaible shardslots)

-current DP/DHP values on the Towers/walls you want to use

i will dump down my gear and make a build, record a Video and upload it so you can rebuild it. i Need the Information above so i can replicate your experience as much as possible so the build is as accurate as possible.

If you wanna get by easier i recommend just farming full blue dps gear / relics from C4, using nothing but standard heroes and only campaign shards aka destruction and fortification. Also reset your ascension and use 20-40 points per tree whichever you see fit.

Everyone 100% has that setup when trying C5. Then they can add whatever extra they got in to make it easier with similar build.

That being said i don't know if it's possible with such restrictions but should be fun challenge.

@Slagk quote:

If you wanna get by easier i recommend just farming full blue dps gear / relics from C4, using nothing but standard heroes and only campaign shards aka destruction and fortification. Also reset your ascension and use 20-40 points per tree whichever you see fit.

Everyone 100% has that setup when trying C5. Then they can add whatever extra they got in to make it easier with similar build.

That being said i don't know if it's possible with such restrictions but should be fun challenge.

the Thing is with the heroes. some People dont want specific heroes. some People dont have specific heroes. in Addition you should have at least a few good shards when going into C5. what dps shards do i use? so many different Things. i cant make hundreds of Videos for every possible build^^ so i want to at least see what peoples post here to have a certain base what peoples have when they attempt C5.

if i use pdts and flamethrowers some People dont want that. my Intention was to make a build that recreates the experience that Person wants to have when beating C5. sure i can use blue C4 gear but then i end up with a build that i want to Play with the heroes i got. i have all but not everyone does.

People have to realize. You aren't going to beat C5 in C4 gear.

You have to fail in wave 2-3 a whole lot and then fail in wave 4 and then finally once you got enough c5 gear from failed waves you can beat c5.

DD1 was the same way.

@Pegazul quote:

You have to fail in wave 2-3 a whole lot and then fail in wave 4 and then finally once you got enough c5 gear from failed waves you can beat c5.

DD1 was the same way.

Chaos 5 is perfectly beatable with 100% c4 gear

@H3M1V3 quote:

Now i make a seperate Thread for it. Everyone who cant beat C5 and is horribly frustrated.

I Need from you:

-Heroes available/heroes you want to Play (whatever you want)

-Shards and quantity (only the good stuff like destruction, range, atk rate, fortification, Vamp, ...) this for hero shards as well

-your Ascension lvl

-your relics and their rarity (influencing avaible shardslots)

-dps gear and their rarity (influencing avaible shardslots)

-current DP/DHP values on the Towers/walls you want to use

i will dump down my gear and make a build, record a Video and upload it so you can rebuild it. i Need the Information above so i can replicate your experience as much as possible so the build is as accurate as possible.

that very kind of you. wish i can do the same.  i just give tips on gear. i cant record my gameplay.

@Slagk quote:

@Pegazul quote:

DD1 was the same way.

Chaos 5 is perfectly beatable with 100% c4 gear

I guess if you have rate/range shards and decent ascension levels.

Idk i guess the c5 nerf made it easier than i thought ?

@Pegazul quote:

DD1 was the same way.

How is that supposed to work? I can beat c5 wave 1, no drops. I can beat c5 wave 2, no drops. I get to the end of wave 3 before I lose, still no drops.

1 time I got to wave 4, and all I got from it was a blue totem. It had about 2k more DH than my old totem so I put it on and used Fortification & Sharpened Spikes and then C5 became harder for some reason.

@Hom-Sha-Bom quote:
@Pegazul quote:

DD1 was the same way.

How is that supposed to work? I can beat c5 wave 1, no drops. I can beat c5 wave 2, no drops. I get to the end of wave 3 before I lose, still no drops.

You get greens and some blues in wave 2 and 3. 

@Pegazul quote:
@Hom-Sha-Bom quote:
@Pegazul quote:

DD1 was the same way.

I definitely haven't. I got 1 blue item the 1 time I made it to wave 4. I've never gotten any drops in wave 2 or 3.

@Pegazul quote:

On my very first C5 clear when this patch launched i was around 80 ascension using full C4 gear with blue C4 medallion on my flamethrowers (i had destruction + rate on my flames). Now on this current patch it's even easier and i think purely doable with c4 gear and campaign shards only.

Map sewers, towers you should be looking to use are

flamethrower, frosty, snaking sands, walls, SGT and possibly PDT.

for hero abyss lord is the obvious choice.

@Slagk quote:

@Pegazul quote:

On my very first C5 clear when this patch launched i was around 80 ascension using full C4 gear with blue C4 medallion on my flamethrowers (i had destruction + rate on my flames). Now on this current patch it's even easier and i think purely doable with c4 gear and campaign shards only.

Map sewers, towers you should be looking to use are

flamethrower, frosty, snaking sands, walls, SGT and possibly PDT.

I remember :)

I copied your sewer video build exactly. Except i didn't have rate or range shards and i already had some C5 gear from failed little horn attempts. I still failed on wave 3-4 cause my flamethrower DPS was quite a bit lower than yours. Still helped me farm up more C5 gear to make up for the shards eventually.

@Pegazul quote:

I copied your sewer video build exactly. Except i didn't have rate or range shards and i already had some C5 gear from failed little horn attempts. I still failed on wave 3-4 cause my flamethrower DPS was quite a bit lower than yours. Still helped me farm up more C5 gear to make up for the shards eventually.

Yeah but on that video i already had almost full C5 gear on and higher ascension, the build is same i used to start with though.

I've been debating for a while if i should re farm C4 gear and reset ascensions to make video of it but i'm kinda hoping [[92157,users]] would do it as he seems more eager to help than me currently. I'm busy farming those ascensions if you know what i mean warrior.png

@Hom-Sha-Bom quote:
@Pegazul quote:
@Hom-Sha-Bom quote:
@Pegazul quote:

DD1 was the same way.

I definitely haven't. I got 1 blue item the 1 time I made it to wave 4. I've never gotten any drops in wave 2 or 3.

I'm uploading a video now. I just did C5 and recorded wave 2 and 3. First and only run, first map that wasn't Bastille. Ill pop it in here when its done.

*edit here it is

I would say i probably got a little lucky since this was like 4-5 blues and a mythical drop by wave 3. But i generally see at least 2-3 blues in that time span.

@Slagk quote:

@Pegazul quote:

Yeah but on that video i already had almost full C5 gear on and higher ascension, the build is same i used to start with though.

I've been debating for a while if i should re farm C4 gear and reset ascensions to make video of it but i'm kinda hoping H3M1V3 would do it as he seems more eager to help than me currently. I'm busy farming those ascensions if you know what i mean warrior.png

i will do it somewhere today when i got time. going full blue items and i try it without any Ascension first. Need to farm the blue stuff first though^^

in the meanttime you can all make examples what heroes/shards i am allowed to use and which defenses/shards i am allowed to use. lets make it interesting. then i will record some vids, even if i fail so you can see what you have to expect.

@H3M1V3 quote:

i will do it somewhere today when i got time. going full blue items and i try it without any Ascension first. Need to farm the blue stuff first though^^

in the meanttime you can all make examples what heroes/shards i am allowed to use and which defenses/shards i am allowed to use. lets make it interesting. then i will record some vids, even if i fail so you can see what you have to expect.

As i mentioned earlier i would like to see original 4 (squire, apprentice, huntress, monk), using 80-120 ascension points whichever you feel more appropriate, blue gear and only campaign shards.

The above setup is something everyone attempting C5 should have, heck it's even shooting low with the blue gear req. All towers allowed.

@Hom-Sha-Bom quote:

Grind out like 10 wave 3 clears, and you will get a couple of items. I got a green medallion which was awful for everything, but I dropped a 34% defense power in it, equipped it on my SGT monk and GG air lanes. It was those little steps that got me going.

Now a lot of people got lucky with shards etc, and to be honest that is half the reason some people were able to steam roll C5. I would highly recommend farming C3 for defense rate, I would expect you to get 1 after filling one entire bag with C3 shard tokens. I have farmed the *** out of C3 for XP and its fairly regular that you get 1 every full bag of tokens. 

Don't bother farming a ranged shard, its to unlikely you will find one any time soon, way to many drops in C1, and you can do it without if you max out range etc on ascension (level 150).

Also that single shard "sharpened spikes" is your savior, that turns the game from being hard to very easy if you have 100k+ HP on your DPS heroes, I personally run with 120-160k life.

@Slagk quote:

@H3M1V3 quote:

As i mentioned earlier i would like to see original 4 (squire, apprentice, huntress, monk), using 80-120 ascension points whichever you feel more appropriate, blue gear and only campaign shards.

The above setup is something everyone attempting C5 should have, heck it's even shooting low with the blue gear req. All towers allowed.

well i had 80 asc when i did beat C5 so im going for that then. so many medals im Dumping into this^^. they should rlly give us more Options to obtain medals since they dont make an Event every weekend

due to financial Problems i will farm blue C5 gear. the 0 ups blue C5 items are the same as 60 ups blue C4 items. i have to use 1000 medals already just for the Ascension reset. 

@Slagk quote:
@H3M1V3 quote:

I vote 80. That way it's also simulating a lack of shards due to limited shard farming.

so right now we have:

-80ascension

-only the 4 Standard heroes

-campaign shards

the Thing is only campaign shards will be a bit difficult^^. on your way to C5 you should have been able to get some shards from every Tier except 5. im not talking about range or so but the common ones. at least for herodps

@Pegazul quote:

*edit here it is

I would say i probably got a little lucky since this was like 4-5 blues and a mythical drop by wave 3. But i generally see at least 2-3 blues in that time spam.

is that the current best sewer build for solo? theres so many on youtube but a lot  of them arent very good or from pre-patch.  I think I have acesss to everything but lavamancer. shrds... have frost duet, 1 rate, 1 range, 1 explosive.. so I can use PDTs (mine are doing decent damage now)

@h4te quote:

@Pegazul quote:

*edit here it is

I would say i probably got a little lucky since this was like 4-5 blues and a mythical drop by wave 3. But i generally see at least 2-3 blues in that time spam.

is that the current best sewer build for solo? theres so many on youtube but a lot  of them arent very good or from pre-patch.  I think I have acesss to everything but lavamancer. shrds... have frost duet, 1 rate, 1 range, 1 explosive.. so I can use PDTs (mine are doing decent damage now)

No its just something i threw down real quick(my 500+ ascension is overkill).

Its certainly usable if you have strong PDTs and even easier if you use a DPS that is better than ev2.

whats the strongest solo sewerbuild for explosive PDTs, frosty Duets and snaking sands?  With Maxed c4 and entry level c5 gear and 150+ ascension levels. 

have to upload it tomorrow, i dont think i have the time now. still i dumped down the dps of my defenses to C4 lvl. 320k skyguards, 89k flamethrowers, 40k or so poison dmg from pdts. 2.2kk walls. my Monk has 3.5k AP^^ but at least 99k hp.

will record the vid tomorrow. i use the dragolich for my dps but i wont use ist ability since not many newer Players have drago. its just the only pet that has stats for dps. i got a purp and legy item but at the same time i have a green weapon and helmet, which means no shards at all in those.

my weapon is green but its an octopus xD