Sign in to follow this  
123theman123

BUG Eruption last the whole round instead of few seconds.

i did a report but making a post here. if this is wrong please delete. onwards to the bug

i was messing around with lavamancer eruption buff.  i found out if you use it and G right after, the buff stays, even though the tool tip goes to unbuff damage.

Interesting... still not worth playing LM for me tho... unless.... hmmm My skelly Orcs already hit for 1.5mill at the moment....

i think that bug makes a lot of people jump into c5 right away. just tested it with the eruption shard. core build on little horn valley. with boost aura and radiantshard 2 mill dps per cloud. thats with a c5 relic tho.

Ah, another game breaking bug that allows players to blast through C5 and then complain how easy it is.

i didnt even used eruption in my numbers topic :_D Gobu. But like Zimmer said it sounds like another old fixed bug came back since they switched the system to shards.

This needs to be fixed ASAP. It's pretty game/progression breaking right now.

Half the public games I've been joining have been people just abusing this exploit. Throw down 4-6 clouds and pop eruption. guy with c2/c3 gear having near 1 mill dps coulds... come on trendy.

i don't understand how this eruption buff (around 10-20% increase?) can make people win C5. I mean people that couldn't before.

its 70% increase with the right shard. if u use buffbeam and monk buff tower its a big increase in damage. with radiant shard and a lot of hero damage its even more.

why do you need a video. just try it out yourself. 

@Samoth quote:

its 70% increase with the right shard. if u use buffbeam and monk buff tower its a big increase in damage. with radiant shard and a lot of hero damage its even more.

I am not sure we are on the same page. we are not disputing if buffs or multiple buffs work or not.

Scrubs like me don't have neither of this shards. So this ain't that "gaming breaking" I guess. I was really happy hoping to win a C5 map with this... but no cigar. I still didn't swallow TE stealing my cool purple firebreath spiting Dragon Shield (with the old 750 sword passive) and now I need a stupid C5 Shard for that! Damn!!

@Ubara-tutu quote:
@Zimmermann quote:
@Samoth quote:

I am not sure we are on the same page. we are not disputing if buffs or multiple buffs work or not.

You apparently missed that Samoth's comment was in response to mmaakk's comment above it.

He wrote "why do you need a video" which was something I had asked for in a previous comment.

@Zimmermann quote:

@Ubara-tutu quote:
@Zimmermann quote:
@Samoth quote:

You apparently missed that Samoth's comment was in response to mmaakk's comment above it.

He wrote "why do you need a video" which was something I had asked for in a previous comment.

Sorry, missed that.